Recent content by Mean Mr. Snorlax

1. M

Shiny Pokémon and egg move Pokémon

Id like a male piplup, a male eevee, and a kanghaskan please!
  2. M

Creepy things in the games

yes it does, the pupil goes do a slit, but the white part stays the same, like the elemental monkeys.
  3. M

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Like Chandlure and hypnosis.
  4. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was playing a pokemon white rom. I guess the rom was glitched, because the snivy I got had it's dream world ability. I played it for 18 hours straight, and was facing Alder. I beat his boufalent with a focus blast from my sawk. Guess who clicked reset instead of save, then save instead of...
  5. M

Caption the screenshots!

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei It's not hard when we get a link! NOW GIMME MAH COOKIE!
  6. M

Caption the screenshots!

Brock: I wonder if there's a bra up there? Ash: what's a bra? Max: Yeah! I don't know either! Brock: you'll learn. Pikachu: Chupikakachu (You are a bunch of idiots.) May: :complain: SHUT IT, BROCK :mad:
  7. M

Caption the screenshots!

Snivy: Oh yeah! I get red! Servine: blue is better Snivy: RED! Servine: Blue! Snivy: RED! Servine: Blue! Snivy: RED! Servine: Blue!
  8. M

Caption the screenshots!

Sandile: *GASP!!* Scraggy: Wut? Sandile: *inhales deeply* Scraggy: What are you gonna s- Sandle: PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND! LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND! Scraggy: EVERYTIME!!! Grr... IMMA KILL YOU! Oshawott *rushes in*: STOP SCRAGGY! This one's young...
  9. M

Caption the screenshots!

Timburr: I can beat you, EASY! Oshawott: so you say! I haz mah shell of epic! Timburr: I have my wood, and that's enough! Oshawott: Gender confirmation, please? Timburr: Male. Why? Oshawott: Um... I'm kinda creeped now! :scared: Timburr: Why? YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH MY WOOD...
  10. M

Caption the screenshots!

Emolga: GO! The cops are coming! Iris: :dizzy: You didn't have to shock me! All I did was jaywalk! Axew: OH MY GOD! THE PUNISHMENT FOR JAYWALKING IS $9,001!!!! Emolga: That's over 9,000!!! Iris: WHAT!?! $9,000? That can't be right! If anyone CAN'T guess the ref, they get a smashed cookie!
  11. M

Caption the screenshots!

Pikachu: B-b-but...... I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE MASCOT!!!! Oshawott (offscreen): TOO BAD! I'M ASH'S NEW FAVORITE! NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I USE MY FAVORITE POWERS ON YOU! Pikachu: Meep! :unworthy:
  12. M

Caption the screenshots!

Haunter: Hmm... I wonder where that Rattata went.. I was gonna feed it to my pet Purrloin. She hasn't gotten one of those F#%@&!* Evil Annoying Rodents in years! Rattata: Stupid ghosts, always rude. Anyhow, I gotta get to Kohls! Joey's meeting me there so he can by me some comfy shorts for my...
Back
Top Bottom