M
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay for the programmin'! BRAINWASH THE CHILDREN! RUIN THE WORLD! What kinda games do you wanna work on?

I wanna go into VIDJAGAEM DESIGN. : D I finished school with a computer science/engineering degree, but I don't really wanna be a programmer. I wanna be the game designer. XD I worked on a game in school...I can't get to Youtube right now, but if you search for "Colossal Crisis demo," the first video should be a demo of the game I worked on. Since all of us were programmers and I had the only decent character designs, I did all the character art. : D
    Hahaha, I'm strange for getting sick of the computer? XD I stare at it all day trying to fix people's crap. I don't think you can really blame me for getting bitter at it. It's not the same as programming. I can program for hours if I'm in the zone. Hahaha.

Yay for hills! Does it ever get covered in snow and then you can sled down it? *delusions of snowy hills* I don't get to be around snow much. Hahaha.

Gah, the yaoi fans! They frighten me. ::sob:: The rabid ones defy all logic and sensibility. Also, wtf happened that you're not sure if she's dead or not? XD;;;

Oh. Robotnik. : (
    NOW YOU GOT ME GOING OVER THE CHARACTER LIMIT. Haha. XD

Gah. I'll have to check that link out when I get home. It's blocked at work. ::sob:: Haha, yeah, guess it might not be hot enough up thar. Anywho, the seaaa! That's pretty neat that you're so close to the sea. Or is it not neat? XD Semicolons are awesome.

You can have a big fake mustache one day if you just believe. : D But eternally bishie face is good too. Haha. THE GIRLS, THEY WILL LOVE YOU! How's that Robotnik thing going, anywho?
    Hahaha, sorry for the late reply. I didn't turn my computer on all weekend because I was sick of looking at it. Ended up playing FF9 and Trauma Team most of the weekend. Haha. Everyone's been raving at me to play FF9 so I finally started. So far I'm generally unimpressed, but I'm only a few hours in, so yeah. I keep expecting them to talk, but then I remember that the game was before voice actors. It was also before they invented skippable cutscenes. And WTF with Garnet and her stupid new name, "Dagger"? Seriously? D: Aww, you should've stuck with FF10 a little longer. It got better once you get past the required Blitzball. My favorite is 7, mostly because it's futuristic. I'm not too into that whole medievaly fantasy thing.
    Wah, heavy rain. @_@; But yeah, I thought it might be humid over there cuz of the Atlantic, like it is in New York. Haha. That's crazy that it sometimes gets humid like Florida though...especially if it only happens once in a while. XD

Haha, is that a movie? Wizard?

Maybe they'll make Steel more useful in B/W. : D That'd be awesome. Especially with the new Pokemon. Huhu.

Ah, yeah. What was I doing when I thought typing that would be a good idea? XD;;

DUBLIN. I shall read DA.

So you're gonna RP Robotnik? I think you should put a large, fake mustache on in order to get in character. XD
    Aww, I love hot days. XD I didn't really expect Ireland to have the most awesome weather though...You guys are too north-ish for it. Does it get humid at all? Anywho, I've been sad because we've been in the 70-ish degrees range (21 Celsius?) in southern California and normally we should be pushing 100 F (37 C?) by now. I'm so coooold. ::wimp::

I wish there were more cool Steel-type moves. : D Unless there are and I'm just oblivious to them (probably the case). I always wondered how Lucario was a steel Pokemon, but yeah, he's so kick-ass. Haha.

XD I've commented on my own too. Let us go @$&!%$! together!

Where were you traveling?
    Freaking yes, muscular Professor Oak. : D;; Aaaaanyway.

Ohhh. Hahaha, I get it now (it wasn't a joke. XD I just didn't get it). Neat! So how's the weather treating you over there across the pond?

Grass type! I love grass types. :3 You?
    Ahahaha, I'll try to be on more. Usually it's cuz I'm working on something and don't want random people to bug me. XD Not that you would -- I just have friends that like to blahblah about nothing.

I, too, live in GMT- land! GMT-8 to be exact. You?

Also. LOVE THE SEXY OAK. LOVE IT. >: D
    Haha glad u like it! :p

In truth, that Golden Muk pic was one of the first sprites I made, so I chose that as my name. I only put that title up a couple of months ago. It seemed to fit.
    But at least u got it. It simply perplexes most people.
    Oooh, okay. XD It got okay reviews, so maybe it was just the demo being slow?

Haha, I actually haven't used MSN in the longest time. Usually I'm on AIM, but I just linked my MSN account to Digsby, so I should show up on MSN when I log into AIM now. : )
    Yeah...Crystal Bearers has a neat concept, but bad bad bad gameplay execution. Your ability as a Crystal Bearer is that you can pick things up with like...gravity powers. In battle, you pick up monsters and environment things to throw at said monsters so that they die. Sounds fun? THAT'S ALL YOU DO. EVER. Unless, of course, there's more in the end -- but from what I've heard, there isn't.

Ooh, My Life as a King sounds fun. : D I was interested in the Darklord one, but now I'm kinda wary of it. Is there a demo?
    I love FFCC. : D Except Crystal Bearers. That game was totally not worth the money and I can barely even pick it up anymore. If you ever get the chance, play the original on on the Gamecube. It's soooo awesome [but best when played with friends]. I was so disappointed that they introduced MP to the series after that game, because in the first one, you didn't need MP to cast magic. I had so much fun with my friends just spamming away with magic without having to worry about MP.

Yeahh, Yukes are pretty interesting. XD That's funny...I didn't know Yukes were soft and squishy. Ahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom