• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Medusa Gorgon
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Orly?
    Well, I think Totodile is the best Johto Starter (duh), but if we're getting into battling, Typhlosion is the best because he can wield Eruption. Meganium is a nice wall, though.
    Swampert is the best battler out of those 3. But I'm not really a fan of him.
    Blaziken is just awesome and Torterra is the best of the Sinnoh Starters (in terms of looks).
    Sure, let me know when you're ready via VM.

Plat FC:0560 5597 6486

You are using your Platinum fc right?
    Oh, it's fine about the delay. I can understand that people can't be on here 24/7 (even though I am, but that's because I have nothing better to do xD).

But yeah, out of all the starters:
    Looks: Totodile
    Battles: Infernape / Empoleon
    Oh, that sounds very useful. I heard you have to use the purification chamber to purify XD001.
    I read Bulbapedia too much.

Rawrrr. EV training Swinub at the moment. I've beaten up 26 Machops for 252 Attack EVs which is 63 more Attack at Level 100. I'm now beating up Starly for 252 Speed EVs which'll give me 63 more Speed at level 100.
    what it is, is a set of nine chambers, with each containing 5 spaces, in 4 of those spaces, you put purified pokemon, and in the fifth space, you put your shadow pokemon, and over time, they get purified
    In XD, is the purification chamber similar to the daycare for shadow Pokemon?
    I wouldn't really know. ;x
    No, I never did purify all the Pokemon because I failed to catch them all.
    I'm doing a run-through at the moment trying to catch all pokemon and purify them.

I'm not very far though.
    (Putting a message here because it's easier. And remember to click View Conversation when replying to a VM!)
    yey, thanks scizor, at the moment, the charger is currently by my brothers pc, and it only recently went on, so I would love to give you one tomorrow evening,
    Hey I"d like to battle with you sometime. Let me know when you see me online. Also, when you reply, click on the user and reply on their page, not your own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom