Medusa Gorgon
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well you kinda cooked him up but....I guess think of Mr White then add the controlling nature of Gant and stirr it all togeather with a hatred for Nick due to him being the Buessness partner of Mr White and ruining his buessness
    Payne of course would proably try to paint Polly as a cruel man and thus using the Judges questionable intellect to win the case and get the guilty
    you know she would..she would be immune since shes a girl and trying to make the guys see sense-only reson Nick was immune before was because he knew her true self so to speek
    Thanks, it's for my Fanverse (which I really need to get written up completely...) =P

I never really watched the animé past the Johto series (mostly because they should've stopped Ash with Kanto and moved onto using Jimmy with a new plot...)
    yeah nothing meaty so far-she really doesn't know all that much about the case(Like in the second one) she was just doing as she was told by the real killer
    Well April May is the witness that's brought out first and is kinda the warm up witness that always happens and since it was Larry who was a friend of Nicks she wants to take him down to attack Nick where it hurts-Lotta is basicly Lotta wants in on the scoop-and of course you know what Mr Blue is
    Fair enough :L Just don't look in my albums, I've got my pictures in there and I'd rather not be responsible for turning another person to stone |3

Tis good to meet you as well ^^
    Might I ask, even though you haven't responded, why you've chosen to say Hello? Just curious, as I don't exactly have [v Talk to this loser] on my name =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom