• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Mega Master X

1. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

I LOVED the finale!!! This was great. It was so incredible how all the gym leaders along with Steven and Diantha and the others were making way for Ash and Alain to rescue Chespie and stop the megalith. I liked it when Grant went in to save Viola. Wow. Even Team Rocket decided to join in...
  2. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!!

This was so exciting and a great build up to the Flare Climax. I did not expect Lysandre to just walk backwards and fall off the building like that. I was seriously thinking he was dead. So his Mega Gyrados gets taken down very easily now? Okay. Man, I didn't think at first that the Megalith...
  3. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

I loved the episode. So Malva IS opposing Lysandre. Somehow, I had a feeling that would happen. How does Lysandre think he can take on 3 powerful opponents with one Mega, especially that OP MegaZard? I guess the you gotta make the boss a tough nut to crack. The things that caught my attention...
  4. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

This Flare Arc is already more awesome than the League. There's so much action all around, it's astounding. It even has better tension and drama than Team Galactic's finale. Alain was so devastated, it looked like he was about to cry. Now he's finally realized Lysandre's mission for him led to...
  5. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

I loved the episode. It was a nice setup for the Flare Climax. I can't wait for the Zygardes to go head-to head in the next episode. I'm surprised Alain didn't even react or show the slightest emotion to Ash being knocked out. Good thing he didn't actually turn traitor. Malva looked surprised...
  6. Mega Master X

PREVIEW: XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

One Question: What role does Team Rocket play in this climax? We still haven't been shown with what they intend to do or what they'll contribute while the chaos ensues. Olympia said they would play a big role in the Kalos Crisis. But what exactly are they going to do and who will they go up...
  7. Mega Master X

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

I was disappointed with the League for allowing Ash to lose in the end despite all the hype that was created and the hints that were given beforehand, but I got over that pretty fast. Alain was pretty OP with his MegaZard, and Sawyer seemed to progress way too fast, especially finding a...
  8. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Ok then, I imagine I'm pretty late to the party. :p Wow, I've read all the posts and this thread is filled to the brim with a ton of complaints. I don't blame some people. I was sort of convinced Ash would finally win a League after 20 long years. When I saw that Ash-Greninja collapsed instead...
  9. Mega Master X

PREVIEW: XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

If that were to happen, question is, will Malva somehow find a way to stop Diantha, be beaten and apprehended, or decide to redeem herself in the end?
  10. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY130: The Finals! Satoshi VS Alan!!

This was a great episode, and there are some things I liked and some things I didn't. Likes - Hawlucha pops out to check on a beaten Noivern like they're father and son and wants to avenge him. - It's really cute that Mairin is cheering for Alain. - Unfezant and Talonflame enter a spectacular...
  11. Mega Master X

PREVIEW: XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

I was wondering about this for a while... Malva is a full-fledged member of Team Flare. So what's her role in all this? Is she going to stick around Lysandre and defend him or she is going to get involved Team Flare's attack? What is Diantha supposed to do? It would be really interesting to see...
  12. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I really, really loved this episode without almost any complaints. The things I liked most about this is Clembot and Meyer showing up again (although they left pretty quickly), Mairin FINALLY being introduced to Ash and friends after a long time waiting, Team...
  13. Mega Master X

What's up

What's up
  14. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Okay, so here's what I liked and didn't like about this episode: Likes - The animation looks so epic. - Ash's strategy for Pikachu to prevent Aegislash from using its shield - Pikachu plays a good role in the battle - Noivern and Goodra managing to knock out Salamence and Slurpuff in a double...
  15. Mega Master X

REVIEW: XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

I don't have really have anything to say this time since everyone has just about mentioned what I liked and didn't like about the episode. All I will say is that the battle between Ash and Sawyer started off a little underwhelming, but hopefully the next episode that follows will up the action a...