Recent content by Megaboom

1. M

Sugimori Redos

Is this what you guys are talking about?
  2. M

Motion to declare Dunsparce Gen II mascot

I choose Jumpluff! Because it's a giant... flying... weed-thing. TOTALLY MARKETABLE.
  3. M

What will you do when you get HG/SS?

I'll throw the game's case up into the air and catch it with my teeth. I usually play with a medium to fast pace that I don't plan on changing for this game.
  4. M

What'd you name your rival?

I named my rival Alec in FireRed and my first two Diamond restarts. On my third restart of Diamond I named him Mudkip for shites and giggles.
  5. M

The Hardest Champion

Wallace. I hate Ludicolo/Tentacruel. I don't really remember having any trouble with Blue and Cynthia. All my friends had trouble with Blue so they made me beat him for them. ):
  6. M

which one will u pick?

I'm going to choose Cyndaquil. Not too sure about team because I'm pretty sure some Pokemon locations will change. Probably going to go with four Johtos, one Kanto, and an HM slave.
  7. M

New Game titles. Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Ohohoho, I see what you did there GameFreak. What does the middle hole do? Give you a Notched-Ear Pichu? XP
  8. M

New Game titles. Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

This is awesomely awesome. Anyone else notice the slight change in Sugimori's style for the starters? I should also note that the Johto starters are the only Pokemon Sugimori has had to redraw for official art three times.
  9. M

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Arcanine, Aerial Ace!
  10. M

Larvitar, Earthquake!
  11. M

Armaldo, Rock Slide!
  12. M

Staravia, HEAT WAVE!!! MUKUUUUU~ (lol I seriously don't know how they do that attack.)
  13. M

FFFFFF- Staraptor, Close Combat!!! MUKUUUUUU~
  14. M

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Oh no! The animation budget ran out!
  15. M

Caption the screenshots!

*WARNING OBVIOUS CAPTION APPROACHING* 'Cause this is thriller, thriller night And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike You know it's thriller, thriller night You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight
Back
Top Bottom