Recent content by MegaCharr

1. M

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Comes back on the forums since last year. Hmmmm
  2. M

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Presenting! The worlds longest word!^^^ You welcome and hope many internets catch fire today from the long word. Also if you tryed to pronounce this word. It should take you: 3 hours! Random Messages, your welcome!
  3. M

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12
  4. M

Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo to collaborate on theme park attractions: To f

Re: Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo to collaborate on theme park attractions: Ummmm....Nintendo I like you and all but why not build your own theme part instead of bringing atractions to other parks. Now I wonder which option makes more money....Build your own or get a liciance and put...
  5. M

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Rain Dance Messages 11: Swift Swim and Thunder Away No and What? Also Hi again!
  6. M

Pokemon master challenge

How about this: "Ultimate Pokedex Complete" "Catch all Pokemon both Shiny and Normal Then do that for every Language both Shiny and Normal" Good luck!
  7. M

Re: Rain Dance Messages 11: Swift Swim and Thunder Away Hellos everyone. I just heard about yet again another free to pay Pokemon game. When they release a main series free to play pokemon game....I will say this: "I told you so" The fall of Pokemon is nearing, the fall of everything it...
  8. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread This is what happens when the fandom bans you. You run then find a home. I found a home. PS:This is me actually. The head and claws are resin based so its like bone pretty much. Also the eyes and underneath the horns light up blue...
  9. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Lets just say...some stuff in the past is what happened. Thats all... More or less to be bluntly without crossing over what normal can take. I may have ish have a charizard sona whos a bit ish might have not given up its "egg shell"...
  10. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Actually No! My Avi on here is just a corner shot of my one of my fur badges I have. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/12004190/ This was commissioned badge.(baby dragonish alert) Sadly I have a video of all my badges I have. I should...
  11. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread I do but not here as much anymore. Im on twitter(my account there is very close to adult) and everywhere else. EDIT: Im also on youtube and facebook and Deviantart and even FA
  12. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Its more familuarity and suport then anything else. Sure i've upgraded my Acer netbook with 8GB of RAM and someday upgrade the processor but I find alot more support for windows based programs then anything else. Sorry! At least I...
  13. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Ive used Linux before but most of it involves scripting that I just don't understand(anything scripting is hard for my brain to get). Im more used to windows by now and even with windows 8, I managed to mess with the OS enough to have...
  14. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread If I can save some money for a decient laptop then I might try TF2. Heard its a fun shooter of sorts
  15. M

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Ohhhhh!!! Thats freaking cool! Not all guns have to kill anyways! Love the idea
Back
Top Bottom