Recent content by Megaman

1. M

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

Could I have a banner with a really cute picture of Tepig, and the words: Social Group Awareness Society in fancy, but legible, yellow writing? Any backround is fine (even a monochromatic one) Thanks!
  2. M

Bulbagarden Outreach: Sexuality Month

I'm totally for gay marriage. If someone can come up with even ONE good reason why gay people shouldn't be able to marry, I'll immedietly switch over to their side. So far I've posed this challenge to every bigot I've ever met, and none of them have convinced me. Also, no-one ever will. There is...
  3. M

Introducing the Bulbagarden Mentor Program!

Hi. I was having internet trouble while veteran applications were happening, so I wasn't online. I was wondering if there is any way I could still apply?
  4. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I beleive that everyone here is fine. I have no clue about the RM thing. I don't really pay all that much attention to it, so I don't know who's been on it. Also, I'm going for post #1,000 so there's no way I'd go there right now.
  5. M

Hello person who is crazy good at asteroids.
  6. M

That would be pretty cool... Grotle would be like ivysaur, but without the teathers, and infernape would have close combat abilites.
  7. M

Scanlation: piracy or a harmless hobby?

I assume that everyone here knows what scanlation is, but in case you don't, let me break it down for you. Scanlation is the practice of scanning untranslated japanese pages of a manga, or "raws", translating them, and then posting them for free on the internet. People who argue for...
  8. M

Megaman's triumphant return!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
  9. M

It's weird to come back and find that people who were once your equals are now your superiors. I'd have liked to be here when the staff drive happened, just to apply. I'm kinda unsuited to be a mod though, since I don't have one section of the forum that I'm dedicated to. Well, GTG.
  10. M

Anything interesting happen? (By the way, it looks like almost everyone became a mod while I was away...)
  11. M

Well, tanning when you don't go outside all summer is kinda weird. How've you been?
  12. M

Pretty good. I somehow managed to tan by sitting by my window for too long. O_O'
  13. M

Hey guys! I finally got internet access at home!
  14. M

Beta Reader

I need someone to read a story that I'm currently writing. It's not pokemon themed, and I would rate it T. It's a steampunkish fantasy story, and I'm planning on it being long (so far I have around 20 pages written). Please contact me if you wouldn't mind looking over it and giving me feedback.
  15. M

Megaman's triumphant return!

Megaman here. I was here pretty often up until may, then my usage of this site dropped off. Then summer started and I lost my internet access. Now, I have finally rebuilt my labtop's internet connection and can get online again! For those of you who didn't know me (probably most of you) I'm a...
Back
Top Bottom