Recent content by megaman666

1. megaman666

Hello... again.

I expect you're right on both accounts. Either way, hopefully I can get involved and help out like the good old days. Looking forward to the new games too.
  2. megaman666

Hello... again.

Thanks! I joined the discord too, which is something that wasn't about last time I was here.. Immediate observation is it all seems remarkably quiet! Are we in a pre-gen lull or has it generally just gotten quieter?
  3. megaman666

Hello... again.

Well, it's been a while since I played so I'm kinda rediscovering it all. But I know I used to enjoy breeding competitive pokes back in the day.
  4. megaman666

Hello... again.

Not exactly new here, but may as well be. I was fairly regular back when I used to play a lot of pokemon on 3ds, but it's been 7 years or so since I last posted. I recently picked up Sword as felt an urge to get back into it again, feel like I'm having to learn everything all over again but...
  5. megaman666

Need a (shield) Dex buddy.

Any Shield players looking to complete their Dex with sword exclusives? I'm happy to trade eggs or pokes.. I also need the drake and fish fossils.. I have a load of spare bird/dinos to trade back. Please let me know! Thanks.
  6. megaman666

Sneaking on the DexNav!

or just get a reset bag in AT
  7. megaman666

GEN VI: Diance code

different countries different release dates.. uk is next thursday
  8. megaman666

Pokemon Advanced

Ive never really got into the Anime before, but with ORAS coming out soon I decided I would watch this series (Hoenn) to get in the mood ahead of it coming out.. Im probably about 60 or so episodes in now (of 190) and I have to say its pretty decent. I like the characters, stories are good and...
  9. megaman666

ORAS demo

i got it on 15th.. ill have a crack later tonight when i get home.
  10. megaman666

GEN VI: Diance code

diancie code isnt released til next week afaik
  11. megaman666

GEN VI: Female Aron

I have a whole bunch of iv bred arons from when i made mine.. got a load with stealth rock egg move too. not sure why you would bother breeding a 6iv one? feel free to add me/send me your fc do you have any decent HA pokes?
  12. megaman666

Halloween Party!

I actually only saw one shiny gengar.. lots of other random shinies tho. shiny chandelure looked pretty cool, orange flames.
  13. megaman666

Halloween Party!

won 15 lost 15.. one of those losses was a disconnect on my part.. I say my part, morelike 3ds/nintendo's part. on balance it was pretty fair to be honest, not half of the antics i was expecting to encounter.. my only observation was that there were a LOT of shinies, which did make me raise a...
  14. megaman666

Halloween Party!

hmm, a LOT of this has been down to luck so far..
  15. megaman666

Halloween Party!

really? i thought the wording clearly said 'in your party', nothing about using it.. so people are cheating/using hacked pokemon?
Back
Top Bottom