Recent content by Megane

1. M

Who else dislikes the new cries of the old Pokémon?

I don't like them at all. I wouldn't mind too much if the tweaks were minor, but a lot of them just sound garbled and not memorable at all. I know a lot of the cries by heart, so not being able to recognize them is upsetting.
  2. M

Do you like flowers?

I love flowers grown in gardens or potted plants and such. I think they are very pretty and usually smell really nice too. I don't think they make good gifts because they wilt and that's very sad, but I still like them.
  3. M

Hottest Pokemon Guy

Conway. Don't care what anybody thinks =P
  4. M

Why was Ho-oh in Episode 1?

It was basically just a cameo appearance as to what would soon come. That's it. Also it wasn't one of the scrapped Gen 1 Pokemon.
  5. M

Why isn't the anime as funny as it used to be?

Well, 4kids added in a lot of jokes that weren't there in the original version, I've only seen a little of the Japanese version but it didn't seem like it had jokes everywhere like the dubbed version did. Not to mention, as much as people hate on 4kids, they had some pretty clever writers (their...
  6. M

What do you miss most about the older games?

I miss how popular it was. Back then Pokemon would bring strangers together. Even if you had nothing in common with the other kids, you'd usually at least both like Pokemon. You would bring your gameboy and link cable everywhere because wherever you went there was bound to be a bunch of people...
  7. M

Do you play Japanese-language video games?

I'm a big rhythm game fan so I've played several games in Japanese and own several imports as well. Pop'n music being most notable as I'm a huge fan of that, though I'd say Ouendan is my most favorite rhythm game of all time. I do have a few others that aren't rhythm games though, but they are...
  8. M

Review BW111: The New Gym Leader - Cheren!

I really liked the episode because I really love Cheren and he was really adorable in this episode. Also I don't think Oshawott deserves the hate it gets. It's cute and tries hard. It shouldn't be berated just for being weaker than the others. Ash needs more Pokemon that don't bend the plot to...
  9. M

What are the pros/cons of Pikachu evolving?

I do have to mention that the anime universe's rules are drastically different from the games. Given that, Pikachu would more likely suffer from an evolution than benefit. (Recall the episode where Ash faced Lt. Surge) Pokemon also change their personalities when they evolve, so Pikachu most...
  10. M

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

Oh I get it. I thought you were mad at me =( So thanks for clearing that up. The whole thing can be seen in different ways so the mystery involved is kind of what makes this kind of thing a bit spooky no matter how you stand on it.
  11. M

I like how you're ignoring the fact that I said it's a possibility. I never said I don't believe that his Raticate is dead, only that I don't believe Red killed it. Please read more carefully before getting all snippy.
  12. M

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Pretty Poison in my pants ...Well that sounds unpleasant, and probably fatal.
  13. M

Well what he actually said was "What are you doing here? Your pokemon aren't dead!" Which considering his personality, he was likely saying it in jest. (It's possible that his Raticate did die, but I'm almost certain Red didn't do it at least) I guess that's why a lot of the glitches are so...
  14. M

What video games are you playing now?

Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  15. M

I don't believe the whole Raticate thing, I don't think it was meant to be taken seriously in the first place. As for creepy things, MissingNo. itself is really creepy when you think about it. I find most Pokemon glitches to be unnaturally creepy for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom