M
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's awesome! I have all four sizes of Pumpkaboo and all four sizes of Gourgeist xD regular that is. Yup, I'm a collector. With Bank I can finally assemble my Living Dex :3
    Noooo that's so sad! Beldum/Metang/Metagross is one of the best Shinies ;_;

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What size is the Pumpkaboo? I love Supersize since a lot of people want one and they have a distinct cry from the other 3 sizes, which all 3 have the same cry.
    Lol she is not. I like her :( xddd
    Hahah I think that this is quite cool. You will come to realize that my VMs are the beat :3
    Ahh? Really that's sad :( I have never ran away from a Shiny fortunately, or run in a Selfdestruct Graveler or something like that xD

I saw the Shiny method you told WindBlast a while back, I'm gonna try it out. Besides Fishing shinies I have not run into a single Shiny in the wild in XY :X
    okay
    no, no, no i would never
    i just wanted to thank you because i traded it for a shiny chesnaught which only leaves me needing 2 more shiny starters from kalos
    Hahaha someone has been reading my VMs :3 if it is a male Garde I would use cross dressing shinka xddddd
    I still need to think of a name for Mawile? Jaw shinka? Kimono shinka :3
    I would still like to see them regardless :3 when the guests leave ofc. How is Garde? I hope she is to your liking :3
    I will :3 it is so cuuute. I should also use your avi as well. Pretty nice. Wow furfrou? Niiice would love to try the trimming thing :3
    Pumpkaboo is amazig too. Do not evolve it xddd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom