M
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have been offered this three times in two days but never get it
    slightly interested will any fish shinies, IV, Items, or something else work?
    Oh, some guests suddenly came to our house. But I managed to see it. So cute. I will try to find a shiny for it. Currently shprt on for trade shinies.
    Your avi is amazing!! Just wanted to tell you about it. I should show you my shiny Latios! ! Goes well with the avi :3
    Oh, why can't I see you online, then? I just chexked your FC and yoyr name Mack! Ok, I will delete you and add you again.you do the
    Same.
    I just checked and I did not delete you. Maybe you deleted me? Xd it says that you were last online 7 days ago. This is my fx 1564 2750 0552
    You must have deleted me ;-; I can see you your just not online add this code again
    3566 2060 4690 send me yours again,he got a furfrou I got the pumpkaboo :)
    I can't see you online. Are you connecting or something? Can I see Cubchoo?
    Wow what shinies did you get? :3
    Wow this sounds like a fun method :3 has it been paying off for you?
    have you thought about what you want for Cubchoo? :3
    And Gardevoir????!!!!!
    Ofc I have XY. :p

I actually have both. And sure, here's my fc: 4554-1270-5039.
    Then I haven't the slightest clue! ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”

Really I forgot, I haven't used an album in forever.
    Though when you get down to it can't the same be said in regards to mass threads? Not every reply gets acknowledged even if they re-post. This can be said for either method I would think. But no worries I did ask the other two for their opinion on it. But to me this really seems like a case of personal preference. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom