• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes they have! I happened to be looking around there.
    Once my Bonsly purchase has been approved, we can battle!
    Do you have an AIM account yet? That'd shorten the battle's duration like 100 times
    Hey, I saw you joined the URPG recently, so first of all, welcome to the club! ^^
    Anyway, I wondered if you might be interested in doing battle with me. I just got myself a basic Pokémon, so I think a 1v1 basics battle (or two) against your starter would be fair as well as useful :)

Tell me whether you're interested!
    Ah found yours~

Im sure you know mine right? I will wait. Make sure you have multiple fodder though.
    So ya mind adding me (and giving me your FC) so I can give you my Kangaskhanite to clone twice? And then give me all three?
    Oh yeah what are we gonna do? If I like the Pokémon I trade, if not Scatterbug?

Btw Beheeyems Shiny is not very notable, it has blue eyes instead of green, that's it, but it IS Shiny

Gtg first, to eat, brb.
    Within the next few days to a week or so we'll notify those that we've picked and post the results sometime after that :)
    waoh really??? thatd b awzum!! i have x and my mate has y, should i post ma friend code here??
    o3o i don't want to be picky but do you perhaps have any other Shinies (or perhaps even better, a list from which I can pick two?), because I'm not a big Bouffalant fan and I already have Shiny Garchomp.
    yarp yarp ^w^ ive never really used forums but i thought y not try here ^^; like the setup u guys got here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom