M
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to interrupt, but I actually need Electrabuzz for my pokedex I don't need a berry. It would be nice if you give me one or trade me one and I'll trade back if you want. I saw that you have one on you giveaway, and I'am not asking one about the giveaway well did menage. Doesn't matter, I have about 200 left and I'am going as fast as I can before the 30th comes.
    I was looking at your URPG stats and I'd just like to say a few things. First, in addition to a Leaf Stone, a Pansage requires 7 battles in order to evolve into Simisage. Second, although Turtwig A posted a Kabutops gift for you, if you want it you have to post in that thread to claim it. Third, everything is level 100 in URPG.

If you have any questions, feel free to VM me or any of the friendly staff of URPG.
    Gtg ;_; I promise to talk to you tomorrow (hopefully you're done Shinifying my mons then :p)
    Not to mention I had a busy weekend...

Really cool. I've gotten a Shiny Sigilyph, Tentacruel, Braixen and Helioptile this weekend.
    Oh... I must have overlooked your message. My sincerest apologies, I've gotten so many messages lately...
    hey leave that,
    do u use pokegen(like gen 5)
    cuz i want a competitive team if you could
    and if you really hack can you change the IVs in gen 6
    first things first, i am not annoying, you are
    and if you believe you are a true hacker, hack an show me thousand arrows/waves hoopa or volcanion
    cant i knew it
    cuz you are just another powersaves user
    getting legends at lv 10?, use the wondercard modifier code
    changing gender?, use the gender modifier code
    all things you do can be done with powersaves
    accept it or not that doesnt change the reality
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom