• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Recent content by Megavictini

1. M

Do you wish Nintendo released EVENTS more often?

Wait wait wait,the get a damn shiny jirachi,and we get a VIVILLION?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!WTF?
  2. M

GEN VI: Mighty Mewtwo,SRING2012 zekrom and reshiram Wanted

Offering events. And shinies
  3. M

Primal Reversion

Re: Ancient Devolution/Primal Reversion Not sure if someones already mentioned this but in the screenshots on serrebii i saw a red orb with the omega symbol, and a blue orb with alpha symbol,both one the respective pokemon,has that been mentioned?
  4. M

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Not like I've defeated all of those in less than a week..................
  5. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Ain't nobody got time fo playin all of dem games
  6. M

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

I'd prefer around Lv 40 in a dive ball if it's not too hard
  7. M

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

I would like a shiny cryognal,can offer arceus
  8. M

GEN VI: Pokeball Vivillion

Really want a pokebank vivillion and haven't found the coding for it in my game yet,would like one ASAP,can offer all pokemon(that are tradeable)and all traceable items
  9. M

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ghost flying,drifloon,GREAT,now i can abduct children never ro be seen again!YIPPIE!
  10. M

What was the last thing you heard someone say?

No,lo mi tamale
  11. M

What do your hands currently smell like?

Some mexican shit from the dollar store
  12. M

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor Mines jap
  13. M

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free
  14. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Dead thread alert,dead thread alert