Recent content by Megavictini

1. M

Do you wish Nintendo released EVENTS more often?

Wait wait wait,the get a damn shiny jirachi,and we get a VIVILLION?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!WTF?
  2. M

GEN VI: Mighty Mewtwo,SRING2012 zekrom and reshiram Wanted

Offering events. And shinies
  3. M

Primal Reversion

Re: Ancient Devolution/Primal Reversion Not sure if someones already mentioned this but in the screenshots on serrebii i saw a red orb with the omega symbol, and a blue orb with alpha symbol,both one the respective pokemon,has that been mentioned?
  4. M

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Not like I've defeated all of those in less than a week..................
  5. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Ain't nobody got time fo playin all of dem games
  6. M

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

I'd prefer around Lv 40 in a dive ball if it's not too hard
  7. M

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

I would like a shiny cryognal,can offer arceus
  8. M

GEN VI: Pokeball Vivillion

Really want a pokebank vivillion and haven't found the coding for it in my game yet,would like one ASAP,can offer all pokemon(that are tradeable)and all traceable items
  9. M

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ghost flying,drifloon,GREAT,now i can abduct children never ro be seen again!YIPPIE!
  10. M

What was the last thing you heard someone say?

No,lo mi tamale
  11. M

What do your hands currently smell like?

Some mexican shit from the dollar store
  12. M

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor Mines jap
  13. M

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free
  14. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Dead thread alert,dead thread alert
Back
Top Bottom