• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Megg

1. M

What was your first Pokémon?

My first-ever Pokemon was Cyndaquil from the original Silver game. It was a really good choice during that time, but I still choose Chikorita over it. ^^;
  2. M

Offering: Loads of egg move Pokemon to clear out

Re: Offering: Box Clear Out I do have a Torchic egg! I'll hatch it soon. :) So, when are you available for trading?
  3. M

Offering: Loads of egg move Pokemon to clear out

Re: Offering: Box Clear Out For a Riolu (Male/Lonely/Inner Focus), can I trade you either of the Hoenn starters? I have eggs of each, but I can hatch one of them for you if you want. :)
  4. M

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: What is Your Favourite Type??? I've always liked the grass type! ^^ Then I like water types and psychic types.
  5. M

Your Name Pokemon...

12 x 4 = 48, Venonat! How interesting, I got a Kanto Pokemon! xD But Venonats are cute! :3
  6. M

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

I've liked Pokemon ever since I was nine, so I would continue to follow it. After all, I love everything about Pokemon, and having a new generation is just exciting! :D
  7. M

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born on 1993, therefore I'm 17. :D
  8. M

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

I actually have a lot of Japanese songs that I'm addicted to at the moment, but I'd have to say that Anata ni Aitakute feat.Spontania by AZU was what I've been listening to lately.
  9. M

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I last watched Marmalade Boy, episode 45.
  10. M

Hello, I'm New Here! ^^

Hi, everyone! I'm Megg, and I actually registered a few months ago, but I decided to finally post and say hello! ^^ Anyway, I knew of this forum a long time ago, but I never made an account here. But since it seems interesting, that's why I joined. xD Now here's a little bit about me. I've...
Back
Top Bottom