Recent content by Mehrunes_Bagon

1. Mehrunes_Bagon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

With the DLC being almost entirely free camera, I can see the next games having the same, especially seeing the improvement over the base game the DLC has shown with each release. The free camera environments they made for the DLC cover the biomes they typically use in a pokemon game, except...
  2. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Well, that sucked. Crappy MOBA it is, why did they think this warranted 11 dedicated minutes? Is it Ishihara or Tencent who thought this was "the next big thing"? Ludicrous. See you guys next year, maybe we'll get another main series game before this gen clocks out.
  3. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't care for most spinoff titles and if it's the tencent game, it's not gonna be a main series title. There have also been concerns that tencent gathers data and shares it with the CCP, but mainly the first thing, I don't personally hate the company.
  4. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The guy in these tweets is supposedly an analyst for the Chinese video game market and it seems to point towards that the announcement won't be a main series game or Let's Go Johto, after all. If it is the tencent game, then I'm straight up not interested.
  5. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I would like another Let's Go game, LGPE have grew on me considerably since release. Most of my favourites are Johtomons, as I grew up with GSC so having them in a Let's Go game would be hella comfy. The only downside I can see is that they wouldn't include cross gen evos like Yanmega, Sylveon...
  6. Mehrunes_Bagon

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

They seemed to have gimped levels for trainer's Pokemon and exp yield from trainer battles. The more annoying thing, though, is that you don't see the stat increases when your Pokemon level up, except if they are in battle when they gain the exp that levels them up. And no more Safari Zone, now...
  7. Mehrunes_Bagon

Okay, so we have: Pikachu and Eevee which cannot evolve Only the OG 151 (and Alolan forms) No wild battles That stupid "CP" garbage from GO No bikes on the CYCLING ROAD Having to move the physical console when in handheld mode to throw a ball, no touchscreen option. Multiple Pokemon riding and...
  8. Mehrunes_Bagon

The first adventure.....in a new style. This screams copy paste to me but I hope to be pleasantly surprised. But hey, Gen 8 2019. Yay.....
  9. Mehrunes_Bagon

With google translate: We will inform you the eve (Eevee) time of 11:21 on the evening Today too thanks for everything. Let's rest slowly and prepare for tomorrow. Good night goodbye with Eve (Eevee) · · Is....Is it happening now?
  10. Mehrunes_Bagon

Nintendo From a reply to the original tweet.
  11. Mehrunes_Bagon

Not holding out any hope for an announcement today, though I'm drawing a line for myself at E3 for this specific rumor to come to fruition, so there's still time. If there's nothing by the end of E3, I'm calling it a year. Plus, with all of th0e games coming out this year, I already fear for my...
  12. Mehrunes_Bagon

If we cannot expect a great leap in visual quality, can we at least expect an increase in the content compared to what we have been getting? I'm fine with the graphics just being "USUM but a little better because more power", but if the graphical improvements are taking a back seat this time...
  13. Mehrunes_Bagon

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Nothing doing, nothing done, Masuda is here to ruin the fun.
  14. Mehrunes_Bagon

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

If they do a Kanto remake for the switch, they're going have to add a lot more meat to the games do deliver their console scale experience, as mentioned here. Kanto in RBY and FRLG (without the Sevii Islands) was so bare bones even when the games were primarily based in that region. They could...
  15. Mehrunes_Bagon

The Pokemon Switch Version

If you're referring to Colosseum and XD, then Genius Sonority made those, not GameFreak.
Back
Top Bottom