• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Meitachi

1. M

Sciene helps prove the perfect women. And she is...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Physical attractiveness isn't the only factor in my opinion. Character can make a huge difference as well.
  2. M

Best Pokèmon anime opening?

I recently just fell in love with the japanese version of "Battle Frontier" :0 It's a really neat song!
  3. M

Is Pokémon the most famous anime in the world?

I believe it's the most well-known to people that don't really know what anime is. For example, when I've attended anime conventions (nerd, yes XD), when strangers ask what's going on and I reply anime, they give me a blank look until I mention, "Oh, it's like Pokemon and other things like...
  4. M

Weaponry in the Pokémon World

Definitely something to think about. Of course, though the anime does leave a lot of plot holes, it makes for an interesting conversation. For some reason, I can't really think of guns in the pokemon world as a main type of weaponry used to threaten people.
  5. M

Your newest purchase thread

Just bought the "House of Night" series. Dunno if it's any good, but I had a coupon, so I just went for it.
  6. M

Do you cook?

After going into college and moving into an apartment, I've really expanded my repertoire. Kinda have to since I'm tired of the same food from the DC all the time.
  7. M

Things that make you cry

After a really touching scene in a movie *sniff* :3
  8. M

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tWtGNWVDlTE/SuVw_meTrYI/AAAAAAAADaM/G6HpN4molOs/s400/santa-sleigh-cliparts.jpg
  9. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Popcorn with green tea! I think the saltiness is actually balanced out by the slight bitterness of the tea.
  10. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Season Four of "The Office" :3 Man, that show is hilarious.
  11. M

What are you hoping to get this Christmas?

I want a jigsaw :D (nope, not a puzzle)
  12. M

Hi! :)

Everyone's so friendly! I kinda wish I started an account sooner :P
  13. M

Umm....sup?

Hi! I love PS as well :D I'm just not that good at it XD Have fun!
  14. M

Introduction

Welcome and have fun talking with people! :D
  15. M

This is where I intro myself, right?

Yeah, another college pokemon lover :3 Welcome! (I'm new too :D)
Back
Top Bottom