Recent content by Melaugh

1. M

Review S14 EP42: Club Battle Finale: A Hero's Outcome!

I really enjoyed this episode, even though I was kind of half-asleep while watching. What delivery service did Iris say she was sending her Wings via to Dragon Village? I thought it was a Pokémon, but now I just can't remember.
  2. M

Why was Trip created?

I think the writers enjoy having characters for rivals that do not appear in the games. It sets them more apart, besides the often change of plot. I am sure that the same writer/artist had a play with Trip as with Paul causing them to have similar features and attitudes. Also, Trip replacing...
  3. M

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Re: Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread 2 Even though it is my opinion, I feel that all of the titles so far for Black & White have superseded the Japanese titles. I mean, we only have up to BW031, but they all feel ... right to me. The title Ash and Trip's Third Battle kind...
  4. M

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

I assume, I could be wrong, that they are just showing the first six minutes of the movies, not six minutes of selected scenes from the movie. I am sure they were just trying to be clear.
  5. M

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament I really cannot see any Pokémon, under the ownership of Ash, Iris, and Cilan, evolving during this tournament. Ash's roster is Palpitoad, Snivy, and another Pokémon, right? I remember people saying it might be Pikachu, however, I have not seen anything that...
  6. M

Could N replace Trip as Ash's main rival?

I feel dumb for saying this, but I think this is just like saying "Could Giovanni replace Gary Oak?" or "Could Cyrus replace Paul?" However, N is much younger than the past villains and really Ghetsis is the main brain behind Team Plasma ... I just cannot see N being a rival to Ash. It would...
  7. M

Review S14 EP22: A Venipede Stampede!

As I was watching this episode I was thinking, "Wow, did they even edit this episode at all? Or did they just not care about the ending??" Well when the ending came around, it was obviously edited. Thank goodness, it is wonderful not having to worry about how they will handle things. Although I...
  8. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

This probably has been suggested hundreds of times before, but I think it would be interesting to have a "Similar Pokémon" page. I know someone may say that, "Pokémon are not copies of each other, etc. There is no need to create a page like that." However, I think about like this: Pokémon are...
  9. M

Review BW036: Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeos!!

re: BW 036 (039) "Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeos!!" Review Thread I remember someone saying that the TRio in black uniforms symbolizes how they work to please Giovanni when he is present and an active influence. While TRio with white uniforms symbolizes how they act when he...
  10. M

Preview BW 38-Zorua

Re: BW 40-Zorua Ah, well, I guess that does make a bit more sense. I wasn't in my right mind, haha.
  11. M

Preview BW 38-Zorua

Re: BW 40-Zorua I believe they mean "The Movie Zorua", as in the Zorua from M13 is going to reappear.
  12. M

Preview BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

One would only hope so, even if it is a short flashback scene.
  13. M

The worst clothes in the anime?

I slightly disagree ... Some of the background characters in Unova have quite unique and pretty designs. For example: (from BW014, mainly the woman and the child and then the woman in the background.) (from BW019, mainly the jeweler) I am not saying that are that 'stylish', but I, myself...
  14. M

Review S14 EP14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum!

Lenora's voice was wonderful and probably the highlight of this dub episode for me.
  15. M

What is the story behind Iris' Excadrill?

You have to remember that Iris' hometown appears not to be Opelucid City, however I doubt it would make your theory inaccurate. It is possible that a cave is nearby her hometown. Even in-game Iris is stated to be from the "jungle" or something along those lines in an interview or one of those...
Back
Top Bottom