M
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have horrid memory sometimes, too. Then again, I talk about and do a lot of things during the day. XD
    Oh, that show! I've heard of it.

Mine is ... well, Karis! She's from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. .... I get the feeling I said this before. xD
    I've never had to do that, fortunately. But then again, I never had to argue with them, either.
    Indeed. Like, Command & Conquer fans want Westwood (the original producers of the series) to come back, and literally just hate everything EA's done with the series ... and yet, Westwood went out of business like a decade ago. :I
    I think one complaint was about the plot ... then again, seems like most people on YouTube hate everything new in any series. >.>;
    Oh, good luck~ :3

I know DD isn't as liked as other Golden Sun games, though ... :<
    That's good. :3

Really? Dang. Come to think of it, I saw a few copies at K-Mart once, too ...
    Hopefully. xD

Yeah? I've only played Dark Dawn, actually ... saw a used copy in Gamestop and decided to get it. xD
    Aw. I have low stamina in pretty much every other aspect though, so I guess it balances out. Or something. XD

Oh. Well, sorry to catch you off-guard. ^^; As for me, Karis is the name of my favorite character in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and also the girl in my profile pic. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom