M
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think my posts speak for itself.if that special was Mistys and other older characters finale,ex pokemon director wouldnt say she will continue to appear,nor so many older characters being brought to Sinnoh.

Not to mention how exactly can that mean "finale" if her story is still open.

Gliscor is just living in denial.Here are just few things he was wrong about:
    -he said Gliscor and Sceptile wont be used in Sinnoh(wrong)
    -he thought May would stay for DP(wrong)
    -he said Gary,Jasmine etc will never appear again(wrong)
    Too many false predictiond to put them all here.
    You can say someone is being delusional,when he brings up opening with May being in middle,viewing it as proof how "writers favor her over other characters" lol.
    Oh no need to apologize,really.Its my fault actually for missreading what you meant to say coming out in that way.I assure you my intention wasnt to argue with you and we can stay friends definitely.

I never thought i could help to someone to regain his believe,but im glad i could help.Thats right,never stop hoping.
    *late reply*
    I guess not Melody,..hope I can chat but I guess,I don't have time..sorry..
    I'm actually glad they skipped the whole torch episode they usually have where Rocket Gang usually tries to mess it up. Hopefully, Misty will actually show up in Sinnoh to cheer him
    on.
    I think the next one will have it, yeah they skipped the whole torch run episode where Misty cameo first last time.
    Im a multi-shipper. And honestly, it's not healthy to take fanfiction seriously. So you have to learn the limits of that.

Anyway, DP is all about Ash and Dawn. I don't know how it has to do with Misty.
    Hi,havent spoke with you for awhile.Hope your doing well.

Btw,dont listen to delusionals who think Misty wont return even for cameo.Im sure she will return sooner or later,and even if it doesnt be to main cast(though that would be great and fair after so much time),appearance is guaranteed,maybe for four episoes like May did.

If i remember correctly ex director Hidaka said himself how Misty might appear for tournament like May did,though didnt specified hen.

p.s.Do you mind if i befriend you.Were friends on SPPf,so i thought why not.
    I've lost interest in shipping in general. I don't really care anymore.

While I like some pairings, I no longer care what the writers do, and this is why I rarely post in the shipping section. I just have no interest.
    I sent him a PM in Serebii and he said the ban expires tomorrow late at night... so he'll be back soon
    He didn't say why, but I guess he got an infraction for some reason and together with his previous ones - it became the maximum amount of infractions one can have at a time, which automatically banned him
    Thanks TsunamiMist! Good to know you believe in what I say. I'm going to friend you back and again thanks!^^
    Happy New Year!Hi I just wanna to say hello and say how I love your website and your pokeshipping videos^^Keep up the good work and I also have high hopes of Misty kissing Ash on the cheek,3 times the charm as they say!^.~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom