M
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, you just make Pokemon in the teambuilder and they are ready to go. It's basically a competitive battle simulator. Great for testing teams and practicing! :D
    Sorry! had to post a bit before I could reply.

Sure thing, hehe. I'm busy this week, so would you like to battle this weekend? Or, if you have pokemon online we could battle on the Skarmbliss server in a bit.
    Woah! Thanks for the Snarl Zorua! Didn't notice that until now. But you didn't have to do that.
    Oops... Didn't see that. I'm giving you your Lotad for free! Just trade anything over that you have extra or don't need or something that is common (Patrat or something like that).
    Hey. Do you still want to see the Lostlorn Forest event? I can trade you my Raikou if you want. It's my only one, but we could work something out. Or: if you do tradebacks, I could trade you my Raikou and let you see the Lostlorn Forest event, and then you could trade it back when you're done.
    oooh I see, I'll try to find one with that ab. Do you have the fire and grass starter from Black/White? I need to get em and I'm too lazy to reset either game. orz Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom