Recent content by Menx

1. Menx

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams Last night I had a Pokemon dreem where I was in the Battle Frontier form Pokemon Platinum. For some reason Team Aqua and Magma where there fighting. They ended up destroying the Battle Hall and the Battle Castle. After the fight witch Team Aqua won I followed Team Aqua back...
  2. Menx

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams I had a Pokemon dream last night. I was training a team of Pokemon I don't remember what they all were but the ones I can remember are Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise. I battled in a Pokemon gym but I can't remember witch one it was and I woke up after that.
  3. Menx

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: Your favourite type My favourite type is grass apart from a few grass types that suck imo.
  4. Menx

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing: Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia Animal Crossing Wild World Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Ratchet & Clank Size Matters
  5. Menx

Web Browser?

I use Google Chrome because imo it looks nice and is really easy to use and it has a built in spell checker witch is really useful. The bookmarks bar makes it quick to get to websites you use a lot.
  6. Menx

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I would be a Venusaur because Venusaur is my favorite Pokemon.
  7. Menx

Lugia or Ho-oh?

Lugia is my favorite out of those two.
  8. Menx

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Venusaur is my favorite pokemon out of all 493.
  9. Menx

The Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur Club

Sure you can both join as Bulbasaur members. The Current Club Member list: Venusaur: Menx Ivysaurs: Pikachu 13 Ashachu Perfect Beast Bulbasaurs: Ketsu-sama Swampert tamer Gligar13 Typhlosion tamer falchiar solovino PIEGUYRULZ New Topic: In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of...
  10. Menx

Would a sudden shiny change your team?

A shining Venusaur would defiantly go on my team. I really want a shining Bulbasaur so I can train it to be a vary powerful shining Venusaur.
  11. Menx

Favorite legendary?

My favorite Legendary Pokemon is Giratina.
  12. Menx

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

Iv'e memorized all 493 Pokemon.
  13. Menx

Would a sudden shiny change your team?

It would depend on what the Pokemon was. It would have to be the same kind of Pokemon that I use.
  14. Menx

Pokémon dreams

I had a really strange Pokemon dream two nights ago. I was a Venusaur. I had to go to a Pokemon battle. In the battle I used a Take Down attack and just as I hit the opponent witch was a Charizard there was a bright flash of light and I felt a blinding pain in my leg and woke up. When I woke up...
Back
Top Bottom