• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you took my advice and got an avatar! Either that, or you were already planning to. Either way, it's awesome!
    I almost didn't recognize your posts now that you have an avatar. Nice one, btw, Ghost Trick is a great game.
    Why don't you have an avatar? Is it a fashion statement? Is it because you can't find a good picture? Is it because you're a slave to a man in Italy and he's permitting you to use Internet as long as you never get an avatar?
    Hey! ^-^ You were the one who explained EV's to me. Can you help me understand them better and tell me why they're so important?
    Yo! Figured I would send you this, since you said you would try translating, if you had a video. We can't post streams on the forum threads, so I'll just give it to you here and you can take a look, if you feel like it.

Here it is. I think the part that everyone is interested in starts at ~59:00. Warning, it's a little laggy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…