Recent content by Meowth That's Right!

1. Meowth That's Right!

Gen I VC Discussion Thread

I have had so much fun tonight reading through everyone's adventures through Kanto! I'm reliving my childhood through Red version (my original game) with the following friends in my party: Mew the Mew (still trying to decide on a good nickname for this cutie!) BB-Eight the Ivysaur PoeDameron...
  2. Meowth That's Right!

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my signature okay? :)
  3. Meowth That's Right!

VG Weekly Poll #42 Who is your Favourite Rival?

In this poll, I chose Blue. However, he's not my only favorite! I wrote a piece about my favorite rivals here: My Favorite Rival - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums I didn't comment on any Generation V rivals because Generation V wasn't around when I wrote this. I do like Cheren, Bianca, and Hugh...
  4. Meowth That's Right!

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Meowth is my #1 all-time favorite Pokemon, hands down :) Following Meowth, in a five-way tie for second, are Growlithe, Eevee, Mew, Skitty, and Absol. I think they're the cutest! When I went to Castelia City in White 2 and discovered Castelia Park, I was so happy! Two of my favorite...
  5. Meowth That's Right!

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hearing any guy squeal for any reason would be quite amazing, to be sure! :-) anyway, I always thought Brock was a Pokeshipper, too... good to know it's not just me! He seems like a guy who will forever want what he can't get, whereas Ash seems more like a guy who doesn't know what he wants and...
  6. Meowth That's Right!

In addition to the aforementioned episodes, I would like to add that episode where Ash, Misty, and Brock are all lost in a forest filled with dense fog. Brock suggests that everyone should hold hands to stick together, but while Ash and Misty grasp hands, Brock flails around for a few seconds...
  7. Meowth That's Right!

Oh yes, I remember reading that too; it says right here on Unova - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. That makes total sense. Chuck Norris is Ash's father, hmmm? Well that explains a LOT... ;-)
  8. Meowth That's Right!

I really hope the writers still intend for Ash and Misty to be together, but as PokemonLotty said, we'll just have to wait and see *sigh*. I wonder how far away Unova is from Kanto and if Misty would ever be able to get enough time off from the gym to stop by for a visit, or a possible extended...
  9. Meowth That's Right!

Who in the anime (excluding Pokemon) would Ash confess his feelings for Misty to, and what could they do to help him understand these feelings? I agree with those before who have said Brock and Mrs. Ketchum... I think Ash would tell Brock first, since Ash has seen Brock and all his crushes...
  10. Meowth That's Right!

Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of anime P

Re: Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of ani I enjoy reading the Personality and Development articles and would love to see one done on Misty's Togepi at some point, if you are up to it! :)
  11. Meowth That's Right!

I would love to see it happen in the Cerulean Gym in one of the hallways with all the tanks of water Pokemon. It would be cute if as Ash and Misty are talking and discussing they're true feelings, the Pokemon in the background are watching them and sort of cheering them on (I am mostly thinking...
  12. Meowth That's Right!

vB4 update finally successful

I am having trouble adding pictures to a newly created album. According to the FAQ, I should be able to click on the album and have the option to upload pictures. However, whenever I click on the album, nothing happens; the screen gets refreshed, but I am not redirected to a different page. I am...
  13. Meowth That's Right!

What'd you name your rival?

I've had quite a few games and quite a few rivals over the years... (in order of appearance) Red- Buthead (I was a really mature 10-year old... who was limited by seven characters) Silver- B**** (again, really mature :-/) Crystal- Silver (I didn't actually mean to name my rival Silver, I...
  14. Meowth That's Right!

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

Caitlin, Shauntal, Grimsley, and last Marshal. Zoroark didn't get a single scratch from Caitlin, which helped a bunch! :-)
  15. Meowth That's Right!

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Oh, where to begin, where to begin... :-) One of my biggest "FUUUU" moments was when I found out that Earthquake damaged your allies in double battles. I was running around in Meteor Falls trying to catch a Bagon and the only Pokemon I had with status ailment moves was in a battle with the...
Back
Top Bottom