Recent content by metacom

1. M

Offering: 10anniv Mew

I have a shiny bold mirror coat feebas. I'm interested in the timid or bold mew.
  2. M

Offering - Legit Arceus

I can trade now. FC: 2493 0251 1280
  3. M

Offering - Legit Arceus

It's a legit impish 10 aniv celebi
  4. M

Offering - Legit Arceus

I'll give you a celebi, lugia, or latias for it
  5. M

[SHOP] BicRic's Big Shop

yup, let's trade. I'm going to the wi-fi room now Edit: Thanks for the Darkrai =D
  6. M

[SHOP] BicRic's Big Shop

That's cool. I'll take the timid one. My FC -> 2493 0251 1280 Do you want to trade now?
  7. M

[SHOP] BicRic's Big Shop

I don't have any birthday pokemon, but if not the bday charmander, would you be willing to give an ALAMOS Darkrai or World09 Weavile for the surfing HGSS pikachu?
  8. M

[SHOP] BicRic's Big Shop

Would you be interested in a faraway place pikachu that knows surf? I'm interested in the 2008 birthday charmander.
  9. M

Offering: Updated list of Events and Shinies!

Would you trade the WORLD08 Lucario for a shiny sneasel UT? It has 31 IV in speed.
  10. M

Yeah, no prob.
  11. M

I'm interested in the VGC09 Milotic and the WORLD08 Lucario. I can give the shiny skorupi and a surfing pikachu, or both surfing pikachu if you want.
  12. M

I have one gentle (37-22-11-19-17-33) and one serious (35-23-15-23-19-32). Both are level 14 and female.
  13. M

The events I do have you already have in your list. Would you be interested in a surfing pikachu (from HGSS)?
  14. M

I'm interested in the VGC09 Milotic and the WORLD08 Lucario. I can offer shinies of swablu, ponyta, teddiursa, rattata, and skorupi.
  15. M

Wanted: Event pokemon

I can offer a shiny feebas or shiny eevee for the 10th Anniversary Umbreon
Back
Top Bottom