M
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, thank you.
    Sorry I went off like that but there are more than 18 other characters I have to worry about.
    I can't be everywhere at once, even if I wish I could.
    Whoa, calm down, buddy. You're right, I am the GM, and screaming at me isn't going to do you the slightest bit of good.

Listen, I specifically told you you guys would have to catch up on your own if you chose to be one of the castaways, didn't I? Maxwell handled himself fine on his own. I can't just say "Vidragon appeared with the rest of the islanders and they all lived happily ever after!" None of my characters are on the shore, so I can't exactly interract with your character without some serious skipping going on.

Besides, maybe you should read some of the posts before you go on a rant. Gastlys Mama's character was talking to yours, so why don't you aknowledge her rather than yelling at me about it?!
    No, that just means I haven't had a chance to edit the first post. As you can see, Maxwell and Megidrazard's characters aren't their either. I'll get them up soon.
    When did those phantom pages start appearing, and can you give me a link to the specific places you're getting them (or one page previous at any rate). Something I need to fix up in the database relating to issues we had earlier in the week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom