Recent content by metalamor

1. M

Awkward X and Y moments

That happened to me and I squealed with delight. Zangoose hunt Seviper because they're natural enemies and I was ecstatic that they actually put that into the game xD
  2. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yup.
  3. M

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Do you have the EXP All on? I did my first playthrough (I didn't realize you could turn it off :P) and my Pokemon were miles ahead of everyone else without any grinding. I literally just caught Pokemon and fought trainers. This is...
  4. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Okay, so after battles it's been saying that my Pokemon have been getting boosted EXP, even though none of them are traded or holding a Lucky Egg. Why?
  5. M

Best nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Let's see... Dr. Hoot the Hoothoot (Dr. Who) Al the Golurk (FMA) Pangolin the Sandshrew Morpheus the Hypno Antonio the (male) Roserade Thor the Zekrom M. Bolton the Whimsicott (Michael Bolton) Eros the Woobat Gere the Klink (Richard Gere...cause it's pronounced "gear" :I) Willow the...
  6. M

Why do people hate on different Generations?

Gen IV statistically had the most evos of previous generations...I think my main problem with that is entirely personal because there was only one Pokemon I liked with a new evolution (Piloswine) and I think they really messed up on the evos of Magmar, Rhydon,and Electabuzz. I actually don't...
  7. M

Why do people hate on different Generations?

Oh my god. This. This x90000 After Team Plasma and Team Galactic (ESPECIALLY Team Galactic) I missed the douchedicks at team Rocket soooooo much. Gen IV just doesn't do it for me. Too many new evos for old Pokemon and the nightmare of level grinding rivals Gen II...Gen V's upgraded level-up...
  8. M

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Ho-oh (Arcanine non-legendary) Water: Wooper/Feraligatr tie Grass: Abomasnow Electric: Raikou (Ampharos non-legendary) Steel: Cobalion (I have to break the primary type rule for the non-legendary: Fortress) Psychic: Grumpig Dark: Houndoom Flying: Braviary Ghost: Chandleure Bug...
  9. M

Pokemon you keep forgetting exist

A lotof Gen III seems forgettable to a lot of people here :P
  10. M

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

I name every Sableye I catch Mr. Rapey because of that rape smile :)
  11. M

I <3 Spoink :3 Only reason for hanging around Jagged Path.
  12. M

Cressalia, strangely enough. I'll go through my boxes and be like, "What is that?"
  13. M

What pokémon...

This...all of my yes. My thoughts exactly. They could have at least minimized the "wut?" factor of Cryagonal by making it part ghost. And the Regis...no. Nonononono. I fucking hate Scrafty. It's a cheeky little stupid-looking cunt and I cannot use enough obscenities when discussing it. I...
  14. M

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I kind of want to get a Hydreigon just to name it Metal. Because why isn't the Brutal Pokemon metal? :P
  15. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

EVERYTHING I LOVE IS WEAK TO EITHER FIGHTING OR ROCK T__T (Except Wooper and Totodile, which aren't in Gen V)
Back
Top Bottom