Recent content by metalKS

1. M

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I'm looking for a foreign (non-English) Ditto, preferably IV'd, for breeding purposes. Just got back into the Pokemon games after a long hiatus so don't have a lot to offer, but I do have: English 4IV Ditto Rare candies Exp. Candies XL Or anything else, just ask and I'll see if I have it Help...
  2. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Okay, This is really bugging as I missed it during the playthrough. Before you free the mascot pokemon in XY, you have to battle four team flare admins in any order you choose. I was wondering what the dialogue was when you re-talk with the bald admin after you beat him, specifically the bald...
  3. M

Help determining whether these cards are fake/real

I had my suspicions when I had a closer look at them recently, so I don't feel that disappointed. Rather than assuming them as real cards and trading them to someone else, I would prefer to end the cycle here. Palbert6393, would you mind telling me your reasons for them being fake? I would like...
  4. M

Thanks for the input. If anyone else knows anything please feel free to share.
  5. M

First off the bat I don't know if this is adequate making a thread just for this. I found these when I was re-organizing my old cards and was having trouble figuring out if these cards were actually real, because some aspects made me suspicious. All of these are not in the best condition as I...
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I understand now, thanks!
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Another way is that you only carry Pokemon who's already immune to the Pokerus, along with your Fraxure, in your party. My question: How is the amount of damage caused by Psyshock determined? On Bulbapedia it only says "calculates damage using the...
  8. M

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 11/15/11) Alrighty then, my White FC is 1549 - 4623 - 0153 and my SS FC is 1248 - 1463 - 5497. Is it safe to assume you're using Black and HG?
  9. M

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 11/03/11) I can't find your VM box so I'll just reply here(you go away for 6 months and everything changes). Anyways, with Compoundeyes, Frisk and Thief, I managed to steal 10 Shed Shells in just over an hour. Since we're trading in both gen IV...
  10. M

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 11/03/11) Shed Shell is only obtainable by stealing from a wild Scraggy. I will try to get as many as I can over the next 2 days and I'll give you a VM when I'm done. Is that OK? Also, would you mind telling me what moves would make the Latios an...
  11. M

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 11/03/11) Fortunately I do have a Shed Shell in my SS version. May I also ask what other items you are looking for? I would really like two Latios if possible, one for me in the 4th gen and one to transfer to B/W. Also, would you happen to know...
  12. M

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 11/03/11) Awesome shop! I am interested in this: [381] Latios (T) Timid | ♂ | Levitate TROGDOR 25168 | Pewter City | Dec 31, 2010 31/28/31/31/31/31 Available: L40 UT | Great Ball Non-Redis I can offer: Sandile Impish| ♀ |Intimidate KS 44963 |...
  13. M

OFFERING - RNG'd Joltiks

Great thread, how come nobody's replied yet? I love Joltik and was wondering if it was OK for my to take 2? I can offer a Toxic Orb and Life Orb for Spooky and Galvy? Is it safe to assume their caught location was Chargestone Cave?
  14. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it!
  15. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is currently my plan for training a Togekiss: Togekiss@ Leftovers/Kings Rock, Serene Grace, Timid, EVs: 6HP, 252 SA & SP Moves: Aura Sphere Air Slash Flamethrower/Shadow Ball Nasty Plot/Roost/Thunder wave It will most probably be part of a...
Back
Top Bottom