• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why not? :p People seem to enjoy those Halloween parties for some reason. So, if you want to start the thread, feel free to do so. :)
    I barely even posted on Pokecommunity outside of the Fanfic Lounge and the Pokesho club... do I happen to know you from there?

Personally, I wish those assholes would at least e-mail me their reason for banning me again, and so soon after I managed to get off a ban (which I barely got out of because I convinced WPP that a permaban for flaming a few people that pissed me off is harsh... I mean, I anticipated some consequences, but a permaban?). I'm assuming it has something to do with the nasty reply I left Oni Raichu in his profile, but still, can't they fucking e-mail me a response already?
    Oh, I agree with that first sentence. It's because of that I couldn't find anything else to read (unlike some who go for Twilight).

But those books are exactly what I like to read. She has done a brilliant job, she is a fantastic writer. Note that these books are intended for children, but people of many ages read them. So why can't we say the same for Pokemon? Well of course no adult would watch it, but we have viewers in their late teens since they watched the originals ten years ago. I just wish they added what they had in HP into Pokemon.

Have you read the manga? You MUST read it, if you can. Absolutely brilliant. No comparison to the anime, it is simply the best you can do to this franchise in terms of anime/movies/manga.

Er...you think so? I find it the other way around. What sites have you been to? The HP fanbase has people of many ages, so it's more mixed than what I see here. There are a lot of smart, intellectual people, and creative fanwriters who do good to JKR's works. The only nastiness I've seen is when it comes to shippings, really. I remember two years ago when there was this ugly squabble between R/Hr (Heron) shippers and H/Hr (Harmony) shippers that many from both sides got banned. It was so bad because most of the latter shippers were simply delusional and wouldn't admit it.

I wonder if this should apply to (Ash/May) Advancedshipping because this is the only similarity I see between the two. I see nothing between Ash and May, just a platonic relationship, and if there was anything going on, then Max would be out of the picture. Why Max? Because that annoying little twerp of a brother is so damn sensitive and intruding and--don't have to explain it all, but it's partly his fault and Drew's. But I'm glad Drew is in, as soon as we see Drew, we see the "chemistry" thing going later on in Battle Frontier.

Anyway...looks like I dragged on a bit long, but what I mean to say is that I've noticed the people in the Pokemon fanbase tend to be more picky and sensitive to others, and I see a lot of common in-fighting with the mods themselves; something I did not see in the HP fanbase--the mods and admins were all uniform and agreed with each other. Pokemon fans have become quite the critics. When it comes to voices and music. They complain about so much when not much is at stake in the first place. When a book is written, it becomes canon and law. Can we say the same to the anime? I don't think so because they have flaws. And it's because of these flaws that the audience starts their whining and so forth. So this is something to take note of. With HP you see a little of it then it dies away. For good. Here it comes back in a week.
    Hey, looking at your profile and what you said regarding the debate thread you posted, it seems to me that you are an avid Harry Potter fan. It's good to meet another fan, I used to be one myself until I stopped all the fan support a year ago (after I finished DH). Just dropping in to introduce myself and say hi. :)
    I know that it is not the fad it used to be but even then I am hearing nothing but complaints about it but I guess I am not reading both sides of the issue. This is actually a first for me using statistics so it is kind of a novice attempt. But I appreciate the fact that you are attempting to respect my opinion, thanks for that and I try to respect others whose opinions differ from mine as well. Also I guess I am going through with drawls especially since I am upset about what happened to the first five seasons in the case of Cartoon Network so I might be a bit more dramatic than usual but this is going to pass soon, sorry if this upset you or anyone else.
    Hey...I just looked at your profile, and I do know you! Ha it's impossible to stop the "internet idiots"; they just won't log off their interwebs :/ But you can always try, heh.
    "And I don't see how preparing medicine requires the same skill as preparing food. Medicine has a different purpose than food. Food has to taste appealing, while medicine merely has to do its job of curing people, regardless of taste. Just because one is a skilled doctor does not mean that they can also be a culinary master unless said person had training in both."

Lets see, In a educational series I used to read/watch, they compared making concrete/cement to baking (because both have to do with chemistry among others), noting that they were extremely similar to one another (note, the kids planned on making their eccentric teacher a Birthday cake.), Remembering this part, I realized that, since making concrete/cement and baking is in essence the same thing, then Cooking and Medicene (both having to do with chemistry and curing certain ailiments and sometimes have to use injestion and injection to make the process of healing faster.) would certainly do that as well. MEANING, if Misty was able to make a Stun Spore-itis cure almost flawlessly, then she would certainly make a gourmet dish almost flawlessly as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom