• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by MetaRobo

1. M

Another Word Game

Labour
  2. M

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Trapinch, Sand Tomb!
  3. M

Lamest Episode Titles

One title that really annoyed me is "That's Just Swellow." Way to spoil the major event for everyone, guys!
  4. M

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Dragonite, Superpower!
  5. M

Another Word Game

Variable
  6. M

Another Word Game

Why?
  7. M

Another Word Game

Divorce
  8. M

Does the fandom ever bug you?

Well said, TeddiUrsa. Especially the part about the gaming fandom and the "hardcore"/"casual" "debates".
  9. M

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Mewtwo.
  10. M

Another Word Game

Biased
  11. M

New scan....Dawn changing to her Platinum clothes?!

Anger management. I'll leave it at that.
  12. M

New scan....Dawn changing to her Platinum clothes?!

This sounds more like a grudge to me. Theories are derided all the time by all fandoms. What makes this particular instance any special?
  13. M

Notice

Personally, I'm just happy we can come to a conclusion that satisfies all of us.
  14. M

Does the fandom ever bug you?

It's hardly the only fandom that's irritating. Being involved in other communities, I assure you that this kind of fan stupidity is a natural part of the fandom. That includes arguments of trivial things, fan stubbornness, the like.
  15. M

Another Word Game

Roll
Back
Top Bottom