• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Meteor_Mash

1. M

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

The stealthiest of bumps
  2. M

The Hoenn Region

The Safari Zone is tiny. Oh well, at least it's still there.
  3. M

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 hi
  4. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 THIS ISN'T OKAY. I'M SORRY FOR SAYING EVERYONE SUCKS D:
  5. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 thats jsut the way i rol enzappu kun
  6. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 hi guys u guyz al suk
  7. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Oh come on guys, I come back and it dies.
  8. M

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 hi guys
  9. M

Three votes for Devon Corp! I'll write the post a little later
  10. M

[CYOA] Pokémon: Lyra's Adventure

Feraligatr is badass. Let's get Totodile!
  11. M

Try to steal the Electrike! He's offering you a pretty crappy trade, so you decided to try your luck by stealing Electrike for some reason. You go up to Ben, and suddenly put your hands on Electrike. "What do you think YOU'RE doing?" he says. You lift up Electrike and make a mad dash for...
  12. M

[CYOA] Pokémon: Lyra's Adventure

3, because who needs Pokémon. also talking to random red haired children will get you punched sooo
  13. M

Welp, "Random House" was picked first, so... Go into a random house! You enter a random house that's unlocked for some reason to find someone just a little bit older than you petting a Pokémon. "Now that you're back to health, I can release you into the wild now," he says to the Pokémon...
  14. M

Nah, after you go to the next place I'll give you guys the option to go to the gym early. Which I'm sure everyone will pick.
  15. M

Go! Combusken! You send out your trusty Combusken, who immediately knocks out the Schoolboy's Zangoose using a Double Kick in one hit. "You...beat...me..." he says and stares in utter disbelief. "Well, duh, Fighting beats Normal." "Sit down," the teacher tells the kid. "You shouldn't...
Back
Top Bottom