Recent content by MetroLSD

1. MetroLSD

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Dunno if she's credible or not but Samus Hunter on Twitter posted this today along with some details on BDSP and Unite..
  2. MetroLSD

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Samus hunter posted this today, is she credible? Here's the full thread btw where she also goes over details of Unite and Legends
  3. MetroLSD

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Has anyone one here seen every episode of Journeys so far? I have some questions to ask that i feel won’t fit this thread.
  4. MetroLSD

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

What time does the episode air in Japan?
  5. MetroLSD

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

So the new series is going to be a muti-region reboot/ anthology series? Never thought i'd ever be more excited for an upcoming Pokemon series than i am for the upcoming main game.
  6. MetroLSD

SwSh I have a feeling the third Galar game will have every PKMN as a selling point

Despite what Masuda claims, I firmly believe that the real reason Pokemon species are being cut is due to SWSH being rushed to meet some sort of annual release deadline started with SM, combined Game Freak also having to work on LGPE, Pokemon Quest, Town, and a console port of Giga Wreaker...
  7. MetroLSD

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Based on all the gameplay i've seen so far, the battle animations are just as static and lifeless as they were in the 3DS games. So what exactly was the tradeoff for locking Pokemon out of the game.
  8. MetroLSD

Might have been a typo and they ment pure fire with fighting moves.
  9. MetroLSD

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Was the “Dex Leak” rumor made by the Chinese Riddler?
  10. MetroLSD

I’m hoping for ether a Pokken 2 or a “Pokemon Warriors” game.
  11. MetroLSD

I hope a Pokken 2 is revealed tomorrow ._ .
  12. MetroLSD

What are the odds that a new spinoff game could be revealed in the conference tomorrow?
  13. MetroLSD

Can someone link me to the armor in question?
  14. MetroLSD

When is this month's Corocoro?
  15. MetroLSD

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Doubtful, seeing how the anime’s existence is to serve as a glorified commercial for the games, it’s unlikely they would pass on the chance promote the new generation.
Back
Top Bottom