Recent content by Mew2

1. M

Say something Nice about the Character Above

She's nice and tries hard to accomplish her goals. Also, she is the only animé Pokégirl to ever accomplish all of her major objectives. She managed to be able to touch Pokémon, and she (along with Gladion and Lusamine) managed to reunite with her father Mohn and also befriend a Nihilego in the...
  2. M

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

I think that Charizard, Tyranitar, and Mewtwo would be bad pets for me. For Charizard, its size and ability to breathe fire would be a hazard to both myself and my house while for Tyranitar, both its size and temper would make it difficult to view as a pet. As for Mewtwo, he is simply too...
  3. M

Why don't NPC Trainers in the games have any EVs on their Pokemon?

I would love it if the next mainline games got rid of EVs entirely and replaced them with Grit items like in Legends Arceus or something similar. Or if they do keep Evs, have EV training be like it was in X and Y where you could easily train them with Super Training. The only addition I would...
  4. M

Your POSITIVE Opinions

Pokémon Legends: Arceus is one of my favorite Pokémon games, and one of my favorite games in general. It was one of the few RPGs where I wanted to get all the Pokémon/collectibles and not just those to help me beat the final boss and get to the ending of the main story.
  5. M

Claims The OFFICIAL Claim A Video Game Character (Non-Pokémon) Thread

I wish to claim: Luigi (Super Mario Bros. series) - @Mew2 17/03/2024 Samus Aran (Metroid series) - @Mew2 17/03/2024 Ness (EarthBound) - @Mew2 17/03/2024
  6. M

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

There is the possibility that this could take place in the AU seen in movies starting with I Choose You. It's similar enough to the main animé that it would be difficult to tell the two apart unless one of his traveling companions (i.e. Serena) did something different for their goal compared to...
  7. M

Controversial opinions

Given how Ash seemed to be maturing and getting better as a Trainer, I was almost certain he was aging, even if it was relatively slowly. At the time, I was headcanoning him as being either 12 at the youngest or in his early teens. I even headcanoned that the narrator simply made a mistake...
  8. M

Which past pokemon content would you like to see again in future games?

I'd love to see Super Training make a return in a mainline game if EVs don't go away. However, the best case scenario would be for EVs to go away and there be Grit items to boost your stats like in Legends Arceus, with, of course, a relatively easy way to get the Grit items.
  9. M

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

Considering the current sales numbers of the Switch and how it's only 15 to 16 million away from matching to exceeding the PS2 in sales, I would not be surprised if Nintendo did, indeed, hold off on releasing Switch 2 or whatever it will be called until sometime in 2025. Not only does it help...
  10. M

Do you want characters from the Ash era to appear in Horizons?

It depends on what the writers do with them in the story. If they are a significant part of the story for that episode, arc, or even the series overall and aren't just there for fan service then sure, I wouldn't mind them appearing. But they have to have a role to play other than to say "hey...
  11. M

So is Journeys the Worst Series Ever?

I was also surprised that Dawn didn't get any new Pokémon. Her Quilava seemed tailor-made to have evolved into an Hisuian Typhlosion once Pokémon Legends: Arceus was revealed and Dawn was revealed to have returned. It would have been the perfect way to advertise Pokémon Legends: Arceus in the...
  12. M

Legends Arceus is the best Pokémon game ever created as of generation 9, change my mind.

Pokémon Legends: Arceus is definitely one of my favorite Pokémon games. It's the only one besides Pokémon Yellow where I went to capture all of the Pokémon in the game and complete my Pokédex.
  13. M

Which characters from the pokemon games would you like to see in the anime?

I would have loved to see Leaf in the animé, and I still do. In Kanto, she could have appeared during the Battle Frontier as a new Trainer, possibly being a major enemy of Team Rocket. For Horizons, she could be a battle Trainer that talks to Liko and Roy about battling and gives them tips...
  14. M

Claims 100% USDA-Certified Claim-a-Character Thread

Leaf - @Mew2 - 27/12/2023
  15. M

Review What are your popular opinions/noncontroversial opinions about the Ash-related Pokemon Anime and Movies etc?

Dawn is probably one of Ash's best friends alongside Misty and Brock. After all, she was the only one, alongside Chloe, to come to his Masters 8 Champion battle against Leon in person. I also think that she is one of the best Pokégirls alongside Misty as well.
Back
Top Bottom