1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
Meyneth
Last Activity:
Apr 14, 2018 at 5:24 PM
Blog Posts:

Meyneth

Storm, from America

Meyneth was last seen:
Apr 14, 2018 at 5:24 PM
    1. Rainami
      Rainami
      must have accidentally unfollowed you when I was cleaning my list lol
    2. Chibster
      Chibster
      Hey Mey, I LOVE your theme. x3 I themed younger Hope a while ago. :)
      1. Meyneth
        Meyneth
        Ah man! to bad I missed that! And thanks ^.^
        Sep 20, 2016
        Chibster likes this.
    3. jackatlasred
      jackatlasred
      Hmm could you be talking about episode 79? The one with the flashbacks? But if you must know Yusei goes to the dessert in episode 86 duelist for hire.
    4. Colton S
      Colton S
      Hey! I was the one you replied to in the Video Game Help thread. I just want to say that I got Xenoblade Chronicles for the N3DS XL a couple weeks ago, and am loving it. Right now, I'm just about to head to the final boss, and just wanted to thank you for the reply! :)
      1. Meyneth
        Meyneth
        I'm glad you're enjoying the game! It was no problem I love talking about Xenoblade anyway!
        Aug 24, 2016
    5. Cap'n Jack
      Cap'n Jack
      Yo Mey, is the Pit Stop down for you as well? I'm hoping this isn't just something stupid on my end like usual.
      1. Meyneth
        Meyneth
        It was but it's back up now!
        Aug 22, 2016
      2. Cap'n Jack
        Cap'n Jack
        Tch, [i]as if[/i] I couldn't have figured that out on my own! [i]Duh![/i]

jk, now I'm just wondering who forgot to pay the water bill over at the Pit Stop.
        Aug 22, 2016
    6. Morru
      Morru
      Joltik!!!! : )
    7. Truly Deceptive
      Truly Deceptive
      Hey. I just thought you should know I revived the Gijinka Project. Feel free to reuse Nova Colman.
    8. Crystal Onix
      Crystal Onix
      Do you really have a webcomic?
      1. Meyneth
        Meyneth
        No, I'm sorry for misleading you. I do know a good one if you're interested.
        Jan 21, 2016
      2. Crystal Onix
        Crystal Onix
        Depends, is it Cucumber Quest or Homestuck? I started reading Cucumber Quest and I've been meaning to continue. Homestuck, well, I can't start now, there's so much from what I hear. *is intimidated*
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Meyneth
        Meyneth
        Oh yeah, It's Cucumber quest, but one that I've heard good thing but I haven't read is Paranatural.
        Jan 21, 2016
    9. Seppe
      Seppe
      Hey Joltik! How have things been?

Winter's been on a rampage with URPG activity; she went ahead and posted in our Team Run as well. Are you still interested in it? (you'd better be D:<)

If not though, I completely understand. Just let me know!
    10. Rainami
      Rainami
      what's the "normal stuff" again? I think I know what you mean but like I'd trust my hazy memory on this

well, uh, it's complicated lol. If you care enough I can nuke you with a wall of text via PM.
    11. Rainami
      Rainami
      ...is that awkward?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be awkward, it's just the most mention-worthy thing that's happened to me recently. Nothing else of particular note's going on with me besides technically being in university. Don't even play video games as much as I'd like to. I play monster hunter a good amount with my friend and I'm in the process of playing through metroid prime 1 and 2.

I am also very interested in writing a pokemon webcomic, but I still don't know how to draw, so I'm limited to brainstorming plotstuff.

so what's new with you?
    12. Rainami
      Rainami
      well, I'm transgender nyow, if you didn't know. So there's that.
    13. Rainami
      Rainami
      yo

haven't seen you in a while
    14. Selenium
      Selenium
      Oh, good luck with your finals!
      Yes, I do. I like the older ones. Final Fantasy XIII upwards are too futuristic, I think. But XIII is still a great game nonetheless.
    15. Selenium
      Selenium
      Hey. Still interested in that Digimon RP?
    16. Heroic Sociopath
      Heroic Sociopath
      You! You have a final fantasy RP! I will join it! My character will be a beautiful anime man!
    17. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      Thanks! Sworn to the sword is now one of my favourite episodes it was so good! I couldn't believe how intense both of them got it was just amazing. I can't believe how much Pearl is attached to Rose Quartz - poor Steven! But I think they made a nice fusion. So am I, I can't wait! So many questions unanswered, old faces making reappearances. I'm hoping volume 3 premieres at the next RTX like the other seasons as it's sort of like a tradition and it means it would be in less then 2 months!
    18. Yun
      Yun
      Go right ahead, yeah~
    19. WinterVines
      WinterVines
      Okay, cool, I didn't think so but thought I'd check. Thanks!
    20. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      Hello! I would just like to say I love, love, love your profile pictures of Nora and Connie - I'm a (huge) fan of Steven Universe and RWBY too! Connie was so awesome in sword fighter and the opening too! Did you see the latest Steven Bomb? And did you know RWBY volume 3 is in its production stage? ...Heh, sorry for my inner nerd :D
  • About

Favorite Pokémon:
    Joltik / Bachuru
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Heyo it's Meyo!

Signature

[​IMG]