• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Meyneth
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm could you be talking about episode 79? The one with the flashbacks? But if you must know Yusei goes to the dessert in episode 86 duelist for hire.
    Hey! I was the one you replied to in the Video Game Help thread. I just want to say that I got Xenoblade Chronicles for the N3DS XL a couple weeks ago, and am loving it. Right now, I'm just about to head to the final boss, and just wanted to thank you for the reply! :)
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    I'm glad you're enjoying the game! It was no problem I love talking about Xenoblade anyway!
    Yo Mey, is the Pit Stop down for you as well? I'm hoping this isn't just something stupid on my end like usual.
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    It was but it's back up now!
    Cap'n Jack
    Cap'n Jack
    Tch, as if I couldn't have figured that out on my own! Duh!

jk, now I'm just wondering who forgot to pay the water bill over at the Pit Stop.
    Do you really have a webcomic?
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    No, I'm sorry for misleading you. I do know a good one if you're interested.
    Crystal Onix
    Crystal Onix
    Depends, is it Cucumber Quest or Homestuck? I started reading Cucumber Quest and I've been meaning to continue. Homestuck, well, I can't start now, there's so much from what I hear. *is intimidated*
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    Oh yeah, It's Cucumber quest, but one that I've heard good thing but I haven't read is Paranatural.
    Hey Joltik! How have things been?

Winter's been on a rampage with URPG activity; she went ahead and posted in our Team Run as well. Are you still interested in it? (you'd better be D:<)

If not though, I completely understand. Just let me know!
    what's the "normal stuff" again? I think I know what you mean but like I'd trust my hazy memory on this

well, uh, it's complicated lol. If you care enough I can nuke you with a wall of text via PM.
    ...is that awkward?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be awkward, it's just the most mention-worthy thing that's happened to me recently. Nothing else of particular note's going on with me besides technically being in university. Don't even play video games as much as I'd like to. I play monster hunter a good amount with my friend and I'm in the process of playing through metroid prime 1 and 2.

I am also very interested in writing a pokemon webcomic, but I still don't know how to draw, so I'm limited to brainstorming plotstuff.

so what's new with you?
    Oh, good luck with your finals!
    Yes, I do. I like the older ones. Final Fantasy XIII upwards are too futuristic, I think. But XIII is still a great game nonetheless.
    Thanks! Sworn to the sword is now one of my favourite episodes it was so good! I couldn't believe how intense both of them got it was just amazing. I can't believe how much Pearl is attached to Rose Quartz - poor Steven! But I think they made a nice fusion. So am I, I can't wait! So many questions unanswered, old faces making reappearances. I'm hoping volume 3 premieres at the next RTX like the other seasons as it's sort of like a tradition and it means it would be in less then 2 months!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom