Meyneth
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I would just like to say I love, love, love your profile pictures of Nora and Connie - I'm a (huge) fan of Steven Universe and RWBY too! Connie was so awesome in sword fighter and the opening too! Did you see the latest Steven Bomb? And did you know RWBY volume 3 is in its production stage? ...Heh, sorry for my inner nerd :D
    I am, just not sure if Ebail is just on a little hiatus or a long one. So I'm not pushing it super hard.
    So I want to do a reboot of The Half Project, and Charles has given me permission, but I figured I should ask you as well since it was originally your rp.
    Do you prefer it water or milk-based? There's this ;ittle sandwich and drink counter on campus that makes it with steamed milk that's pretty good. And thanks.
    Haha, what would you rather have?
    I was just referencing the ship that came out of the first time I asked that. I'd just happened upon an article about how to not be creepy on the Yahoo headlines, and had to read it, because that's one of my greatest fears, being creepy and scaring people.
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE‽

Actually, you would, since you just told me.
    BUT NOW I CAN GO FREAK OUT SOME PEOPLE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!:evil:

Would you care to join me for coffee and the scaring of bystanders?:XD2:
    Holy crap was our last VM really 2 years ago...

Yeah I should be fine most anytime you see me on. This is finals week for me so my time might be a bit limited.
    first xenoblade, now this? When will you two stop with your good taste?

to my knowledge, the anime is above average in terms of popularity, so a second season is possible. I really hope it gets one, cause, well, yeah.

might as well ask who your favorite character is
    ....oh.

> being intelligent

lucifer from devil is a part timer, my favorite animu from the (disappointingly small) amount of animu I've seen so far. He is almost on par with ghirahim as far as my husbandos go, and that is a very, very serious accomplishment.
    that would be marisa from 2ho-- erm, touhou, a game series about magical lesbians and hordes of bullshit flying directing into your face from every possible angle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom