Recent content by MFreak

1. M

MFreak lives

Because I couldn't code a game if my life depended on it XD
  2. M

MFreak lives

Haha I had to draw a line and say that this is officially done before I tried to add anything else
  3. M

MFreak lives

This thing is getting a bit out of hand haha
  4. M

MFreak lives

So friend of mine is trying to get together a little charity thing online where he is selling raffle tickets, and the people who buy them have a chance to win artwork created by him and some of his friends. Its for a local family that might loose their house. It's still not 100%, but I'm hoping...
  5. M

Voice actors?

I found that I tend to assign voices to characters in my own works, but rarely in other people's writing.
  6. M

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with bugs I quick concept sprite for Bug #2 Evo One. I tossed in a small stinger at the bottom just to make it tie in more with the wasp.
  7. M

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with bugs Sure I'll give that a go. While I'm at it do you mind if I try that evolution family with the the caterpillar / cocoon / wasp
  8. M

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with bugs It'd be nice if while you are waiting for sprite you could maybe add a few more images of the starters. Maybe try tweaking things and trying out different looks. You might surprise yourself and realize that there are things you can add/change...
  9. M

MFreak lives

Many thanks man. I've been working more on digital art lately, but I still like to do spriting in my free time. Recently out of boredom I starting making an entire game map out of original tile sprites. A few areas. The entire game is split up into areas of 16x16 tiles, with each tile...
  10. M

X and Y Player Character Names

Re: PKMN X and Y Player Character Names Xander and Yumi
  11. M

Things in Pokemon you thought were true but are not

I had actually discovered the truck on my own at the age of 7 just from being the kind of kid who figured he could find a way to surf around the SS Ann. I purposely lost a battle on the ship and came back, and that truck confused the hell out of me. But years later when I heard about the Mew...
  12. M

MFreak lives

You guys probably do not remember me, but I used to run The Complete Sprite Group back when it was the most active spriting group on the forums. Though the group died a long time ago I figured I'd swing by and say that I'm still kicking and spriting. Some random recent work- Fennekin...
  13. M

Can any spriters help? (overworld)

The real secrete to editing sprites (Don't let anybody know I told you this) is to....... open up MS Paint and mess around with preexisting sprites. Thats it. They are just small pixelated images. If you have been on spriting forums before you probably are already aware that basically anybody...
  14. M

Pokestar's Splice Contest!

Hey, I guess I might give this a go too EDIT: Ghost Shandera
  15. M

a thread in which I post my arts

Re: The art thread on the moon So did the devil seem like a nice dude when you made that deal with him to acquire your amazing artistic talent? Really, this stuff is so great. I love each and every picture here.
Back
Top Bottom