Miar
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found it quite unexpected, but as seeing how people frequently choose Slowking over Slowbro, they needed to beef it up somehow (In my opinion). Overall, I am quite fond of it.

I think that they created Mega Audino, so that people have some other Normal-type Tank besides Blissey. I think it's alright (And like Mega Slowbro, fairly out-of-the-blue).
    Memory Adept Jace is probably my favourite male in the game, besides Lord of the Unreal (I can't choose between the two).

My favourite Planeswalker (In general) is probably Ajani, though.
    Congratulations on that feat (I don't think I've ever done that).

Somewhat related to card games, I'm thinking about creating a Legendary Deck for Magic (And adding another Memory Adept Jace to my Mill Deck, since I currently only have one).
    I want to be sure you are alright with it, Miar-kun (And those dreams remind me of Tomodachi Life).

And now, I have to depart. I hope to talk to you soon (As always). See you later, Miar-kun! *Hugs*
    I'll look at the link, when I return home (Since I am finishing up work, over yonder).

I would get the tattoo if you'd be comfortable with me receiving the one I desire.
    I would blush and accept the compliment (Then again, I become flustered quite easily).

My heart dances quite a jive, though.
    I just want a small piece of you, wherever I end up at (Even though there's always something that hints at you that I'm carrying, when I'm out and about).
    I might. I don't want to go against my boyfriend's wishes (He despises tattoos), but I've yearned for one of this sort for much too long.

Maybe someone else from Fire Emblem: Awakening?
    I wouldn't care for their opinions, since the mark would only be recognized (Symbolically) by us.
    Well, it's good to hear that he isn't completely out of the loop (Otherwise, I would have been quite saddened).

What would you think if I got the tattoo, Miar-kun?
    The tattoo would be the outline of Victini's head (I think you know where that is going).

Did Meow disappear from Space Dandy's Second Season altogether?
    I am sorry to hear that news on your behalf.

I have been debating about placing a tattoo on myself, but I'm not entirely sure I should.
    I am back from my vacation. My boyfriend's family has a different idea on relaxation- We either hiked, biked, or kayaked ten (Or more) miles each day.

I hope you have been well, Miar-kun.
    Lord Aizen is still a Seedot (But hopefully he won't be, for long). That video was weird to watch, but I enjoyed it.

I'm not going to be here this much this week (I'm on vacation), so if we do run into each other, I can't talk for long.
    How did I miss you this morning?

Anyhoo, I've decided to start up Lord Aizen and Friends again, but since I used Orrejne (The Voltorb/Electrode) on my VGC Team, he has a replacement- Saxbaess.
    I just find that the cards are too pretty to be simply tossed away like that (Then again, that might just be me).

I probably won't be back, since it is Friday Might Magic Night. I'll try to stop by soon, though. See you later, Miar-kun! *Hugs*
    I suppose I just wish for formats that are more widely playable, for Pokemon (Even though the older cards are a bit screwed up).
    If Pokemon ever established a playing system as what Magic runs, I would play in half a heartbeat.

I have a few valuable cards here and there (Like the Shining Pokemon and Xerneas EX), but it doesn't have the power "base" as Magic holds.
    My boyfriend only spent $20 or so, with his Standard Izzet Deck (And he destroyed my four times, with it).

I bought three Modern Masters packs yesterday, and pulled a Mythic Artifact (Hoh I immediately sold it, since I wanted to buy more cards).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom