Recent content by Michael Plumsen

1. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Mijumaru) At last, I have taken control of your TV set. Are you receiving me?
  2. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Tsutarja) But sit and fart in the duck! And sit and fart in my love! ( beep ) full. My need? Maim her hard! And sit and FAAAART in the duck! (Zuruggu) ( gasp! ) You eediot!
  3. M

Caption the screenshots!

Correct! Here you go! (hands cookie)
  4. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Corn) Your parents are aliens! And while you're at school, they shed their human skins and breathe dryer lint!
  5. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Iris) I am the ultimate evil, complete with hot and cold running water!
  6. M

Caption the screenshots!

Mijumaru's response to the criticism of its English name, "Oshawott."
  7. M

Caption the screenshots!

Correct! For this you get... *hands jar of cookies to Arturzfiorini*
  8. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Jessie) TOUCH OF EVIL!!
  9. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Iris) Those idiots think they can listen to "Fart in the Duck" all day... *laughing* (Ash and Dento) *tiredly* But sit and fart in the duck... and sit and fart in my love... If you get the reference of the second line, you get a jar of cookies.
  10. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Jun) Wait, Enperuto-sama! Come back! (Enperuto) I can't stand trainers who lose to what they're fans of...
  11. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Kibago) *gasp!* It's Battra! (Pendoraa Larva) Did you make another Battra joke about me?! (Iris and Kibago) Uh... no? (Pendoraa Larva) LIARS! *insert Ghidorah roar from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah here* (All) But we didn't make a Battra Larva joke about you! (Doryuuzu)...
  12. M

Caption the screenshots!

Thanks for the cookie!
  13. M

Caption the screenshots!

(Pendoraa Larva) I just hope people don't make Battra Larva jokes about me.. (Kibago) *insert Godzilla roar from Godzilla 1985 here* (Tsutaaja) Taste my back, Battra! (Pendoraa Larva) Oh great, the Battra jokes are starting!
  14. M

Caption the screenshots!

Here you go! (hands cookie)
  15. M

Caption the screenshots!

A failed attempt for Tsutarja and Pokabu to imitate the Hyper Combos from the MARVEL VS. CAPCOM series. (Pokabu) Does this information highway have a rest stop? I've gotta go potty! (Ash) You should have gone before we left! Just hold it! A cookie for anyone who gets the reference
Back
Top Bottom