• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're stalking me?!??!
    You can't do that!!
    That's my job towards other people on this site!!~jk^^
    He's not out then?
    Then you have some stuff that really needs to be discussed... Seriously, I wouldn't hesistate in calling him or something.
    Whatever you do, you need to make sure that he feels good after all of this. No offense, but I think he's the one in a bigger mess right now than you are. As someone gay, I can tell you that things like this lead to bad thoughts (though I don't know your friend well enough to know how bad).
    Well, talking is kind of the only solution after that.
    If he doesn't respond at first, I'd wait a bit and let him know that you want to talk. This is something you need to do for his sake as much as yours.
    I would talk it out with him first for sure. You can't get any further if you don't talk with him about this stuff.

For good measure, it'd be best if you mentioned it to your GF too. Honesty in a relationship is best. Talk it through with your friend first though.

I hope this helped... Though I would listen to what others say before you listen to me.
    Do you still need help? Sorry for butting in, but I'd be happy to help if you still needed it.
    If not, sorry for interfering.
    You okay? I noticed your last blog and was going to respond, but you deleted it. Or am I just sticking my nose where it doesn't belong? :dumb:
    OK MAN forget what i said i dont want to get you in trouble. Just play a sport you like and your mom will be proud of you for doing anotehr hobbie and grant it, you will get more time on your ds.
    oh geez you gotta be careful if your pulling an all nighter. try playing a sport (such a tennis) and say, "mom, im gonna go play Tennis!". You go and pretend yur playing but bring your DS with you. She will think you are focused on teh sport if you keep on doing this and will give you extra time. An eVIl thought, but try it :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom