• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by MidnightEclipse

1. M

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team I'm Thinking:
  2. M

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team I'm definitely going with Fennekin for my starter. Amaura and Swirlix are adorable so I'll probably use them too. I'm considering Pyroar and Vivilon too.
  3. M

Your Views on Audino?

I loved Audino for the experience they gave, they were so useful for level grinding. But apart from that I don't really care about them, I've never battled with one and I don't care for the design either.
  4. M

Was gen 4 really that bad?

I really like Diamond and Pearl but they did have a lot of flaws. They improved most of them in Platinum though, except for the fog, I HATED the fog. I really liked all the regions I've been too, but Sinnoh is probably my favourite. I loved all the snow, the storyline and Team Galactic, the...
  5. M

Hardest Gym?

I always struggled with Gardenia because on nearly every playthrough I started with Piplup. On my most recent playthrough, it took me about 10 resets and some training to beat her with Prinplup, Buneary and Murkrow.
  6. M

Was the first Pokemon game you played your favorite?

Emerald was my first game but I didn't enjoy that much. I think I was too young to really appreciate the game and I sold it after a few months. I much more enjoyed D/P/Pt and the games that followed.
  7. M

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I'm not really sure. Maybe Sunyshore or Snowpoint city because I really like the snow and the beach. Maybe I'd live in Celadon or Olivine city, they seem like nice places too.
  8. M

Would you like to see more version-exclusive locations?

Yes, exclusive locations means actual variety in different versions. A few Pokemon and a legendary doesn't really make me want to buy the other game.
  9. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Fennekin is just so adorable. I love it! <3 Chespin is my second favourite but I don't really like Froakie, I'm not fond of frogs in real life either...
  10. M

BW2 Teams

I know, I've used Whimsicott. She was really helpful on my Black playthrough and really adorable too!
  11. M

BW2 Teams

I'm thinking of using this team for Black 2: Emboar - Male (I don't really want to use him, but I figure I should at least give him a try as I've used the other starters.) Glaceon Female - Snow Cloak (Because I love Glaceon :p) Delcatty - Female - Wonder Skin (I've always wanted to use...
  12. M

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

MidnightEclipse - Psychic - 19/7/12
  13. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Adele - Hometown Glory
  14. M

LT Weekly Poll #34 Headbutt or Honey Trees?

Re: LT Weekly Poll #33 Headbutt or Honey Trees? Honey Trees. They looked pretty. :D
  15. M

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Moomoo Milk - MidnightEclipse (21/5/12) Starf Berry - MidnightEclipse (21/5/12)
Back
Top Bottom