M
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a minimally decent tablet, and I can easily get both GIMP and Paint Tool SAI, and Photoshop if need be. I'll be sure to try your advice.
    How do you draw what you draw? Do you scan it and normalize it? Do you use a digital pen with Photoshop or GIMP? If you're accustomed to a digital pen, what should I do to get it to adjust and draw smooth lines? I would've asked my dad because he came inches to a Master's degree in painting and digital art, but he lives out in the midwest, so…
    But seriously though, I keep watching the 6th gym battle against Skyla...'scuse me FURO...in English sub form, and geez. I have gained respect for Pokemon now. That was an awesome battle.
    Haha yeah. From the sound of it Ash is practically the only person to beat Brandon. Look at how few Brains there are! ASH IS GUD At BATLINGZ AND I REFUZ TO SA OTERWYZ
    haha I agree with that. I like the CHARACTER of Trip, just I don't understand how Ash beats battle veterans 9/10 but loses to a newbie like EVERY time...THIS NO MAKE SENSE :?
    Agreed with the female rival part.
    I don't mind a 2nd Gary. Just someone who is new to Pokemon? Gimme a break at least make it someone DECENTLY experienced.
    Well personally I've always been a fan of 5+, so at least I'm not fickle haha :p

I guess I did forget one thing. They're trying to hard to make Gary v2.0. Paul was OK at best, I mean the battle in the Lilly of the Valley Tournament was epic, but there was, is, and will only be one Gary. Ash losing to amateur people like Paul and Trip is getting annoying. I don't care Pikachu had no electric ability...he can still manage (remember in Hoenn against that one black belt guy and his Hitmonlee where Pikachu beat it with just Iron Tail?). Hoenn was great because Ash was veteran in his own way, and had friendly rivalries. Its ok to pick up harsh rivals, but beginners? Gimme a break. I'm not one to be all like "well Pikachu iz lvl 100 so he shuldnt loze to nOObz like Trip" but still. He has experience. He should almost always win.
    Yeah. And they also have given each gym leader their own little style (unlike DP where the only unique one was the depressed Volkner). They've done away with getting too fancy with the special effects and graphics that slow down the pace of the battle. They've gone back to nice effects, but fast flowing battles. Not quite yet at Advanced gen level but they'll get there.

And personally I'm really upset they did away with Thunder and Volt Tackle. Like I know in the games Pokemon can only have 4 moves, but why in the anime? They've had Pokemon with 5+ moves before, why ditch it all of a sudden? Pikachu's Thunder was unstoppable, and even though I like Electro Ball, Volt Tackle was epic in its own way and was like a mark of a comeback for Ash. Really its my only big pet peeve of mine, but it still annoys me.
    No need to clarify...I understood (Amuhrica has weirder phrases, believe me)

And I totally agree. This episode so far (based on what I have seen form the Jap. subs so far) has kind've been a mark of redemption and comeback for Pokemon. The series has become a lot more enjoyable honestly. Just wait and see mehe :)
    haha well thats true. Just some people feel like theres a massive age gap between them...(dunno why...Elesa doesn't look much older than a teenager)
    haha right now my brain is kindaaaa stuck on RaimeiShipping so ADV currently is -fwishhhh- over my head with fanfiction right now.
    But the show must go on! *cue Yeti Mountain blizzard area*
    With the Shipping Oscars coming up I don't blame you. I got on a few hours after I sent it to you. Check to make sure your browser is compatible (I mean you probs already have, but I have to be a smart alec and suggest it anyway)
    Honestly I'm having trouble logging into FanFic.net right now as well...not sure if its a universal problem or what.
    Midnightmoon! It's been quite some time! So long in fact I'd expect that you've long forgotten me xD. Despite that, I wanted to simply say that your fanfic "Ringer" is nothing short of amazing. It's got me hooked and I hope you add the new chapter soon! I look forward to reading the fic to the end and wait eagerly to see how Saphire deals with her newly given persona. Have a good one!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom