M
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nearly two months late I'm sorry orz

Good choice. :thumbup: Both in terms of having more of a challenge, and because of this (spoilers maybe if you don't want to see a scene featured in the trailer):
    Funny, I was planning on marrying Joker too in between finding out both royal families were relatives of Kamui/Corrin, and then finding out you could marry them regardless of any familial ties. [sub]fe14: now with even more incest than fe4[/sub]

Finding work in general, or your area, or...? I've been considering a path in localization, although nothing with the actual translating since I'm sadly monolingual. But nothing's set in stone yet, so we'll see if that dream bears fruit.
    What sort of side gigs?
    Hey sorry for the incredibly late reply!! I've had so much work to do. x_x

Did you finish any of those anime yet? :D
    I'm all over the place lately, I did get a new 3DS though so I'm happy about that. How have you've been?
    I'm doing pretty good! Got my life pretty much sorted out for the next few months :p
    What about you? Have you started that certificate program yet? :eek:
    Thanks~ I will. :)

I love it! I'm sad that it already ended with 12th and last episode. :( I hope they make a season 3 soon. xD
    32???? o_O woah there sis! You are in another level of watching. *bows* Funny enough me too xD I usually watch older animes, not so many season ones.. Maybe in part I hate that weekly wait xD So it's easier to just wait until it finishes to watch, tho then again I love being in the hype.
    After GX you mean? Well the anime is kinda popular and it having 3 already means they gain some profit xD Plus Chris, Hibiki and Tsubasa are part of this game called Super Heroine Chronicles, dunno if you heard of it :eek: I loved the three girls exhibition attacks!

This week it should be ending (;o;), so Imma tell you my real veredict after that :p

I don't see any of them >.< Tho Haruka_Rules told me the episodes are really short. I can give it a shot. :3
    Nice. :p
    You do translating as a side job? :eek:
    Are you finding a lot of topics to post in?
    I started out in F&G and OtB because the atmosphere in both seemed a bit more lighthearted.

Are you planing on getting FE14 and, if so, Hoshido or Nohr? or both, that's also perfectly acceptable because that's what I'll be doing
    That makes you automatically my sis! So you are gonna binge watch up to GX? :eek: That's waaaaay more extra cool~!
    What other animes are you watching this season? c:
    My holo Kangaskhan from Jungle, I've had it since I was a kid.

And yep, I love Smith. x)
    Even later response! Good to know you are feeling much better! :)

Haha that sounds so fun! Are you watching any anime? :3
    And you call yourself a tru fan >:eek:
    I kid, 1/3 of those maps aren't even worth it. I mean they were for me because Fire Emblem! and I wanted to play them all, plus really early on in the game the Champions pack and the like were good for leveling up. But after that unless you want to revisit the dialogue they don't offer much.
    Yes yes yes! Especially the Scramble pack, it's perfect for support grinding and learning more about all the characters.

Just Chrom; I only did one playthrough because otherwise I'd probably spend another 4 months on the game if I made another file haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom