• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, fair point. Overall, I think I'd rather have them this way than exposed to posers every ten minutes.
    Well, anything for Arch Enemy. :p It's not fair, they should be a lot more famous.
    Yeah, I think I'll give up too.
    I only wish I could hear it live.
    I've just looked up the lyrics, and the phrases are "Dominus Beo Spiritus" and "Diabolus Libero Spiritus". I'm pretty certain of a word-for-word translation ("Master Bless Spirit" and "Demon Free Spirit"), though I have no idea if that's exactly how they should be interpreted.
    Intermezzo Liberté, I think, is their best instrumental. I agree about The Great Darkness. Come to think of it, though, I've never checked what the Latin means.
    It's all right. ^^

I like that one quite a lot as well, specifically Revolution Begins, I Will Live Again, and The Day You Died.
    (Didn't get the notification, as your message was on your profile. :sweatlol: To reply back on mine, you'll need to accept the friendship request.)

What's your favorite album of theirs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…