Recent content by Mielikki

1. M

Shut Up and Entertain Us: Moralizing in Authorial Works

I think this depends of the way the moral or opinion is provided to the reader (viewer, listener, etc. depending of the media). If you spoon-feed someone with your opinions and force them to the belief your opinion is the right one and all others are wrong, most of the people will be annoyed...
  2. M

POPULAR: Need a Name Thread

As someone who always gets stuck with names because everything I come up is either too ordinary or too ridiculous, I'd appreciate help with several things for my story I am (extremely slowly) working on. The setting is similar to our world, at least with technology, but there are several old...
  3. M

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

It cannot be in your party, then it works. (Happened quite the same to me)
  4. M

Hardest villainous team leader.

Ghetsis, mostly because he is the last in three consecutive battles and you have no chance to save before him and know, that if you lose you have do that all from beginning. I took down Lysandre's Megagyarados with Rollout and I was overleveled without any effort, so...
  5. M

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

Yesterday some passerby asked me to trade so I accepted as I sort of enjoy trading. After one or two trades which helped me to expand the Pokédex he offered me an egg. I didn't know what's inside but I agreed just for the fun of surprise and sent him one of the Eevee I received on Wonder Trade...
  6. M

I sent away whole bunch of Rufflets and Combees (as I was breeding to get a female) and except two Weedle, lots of not so common stuff. Looked like someone was mass breeding Noibat and Froakie, but also some Stunfisk, Pichu, Stunky and other I cannot remember now as I immediatelz traded away...
  7. M

GEN VI: Pokerus

I have some. I am not sure what would like in exchange, but if you have X, I would borrow Xerneas just to have it in Pokédex. If you are worried, I have no problem with sending the Pokérus with Yveltal. (Or Zygarde. Or something else.)
  8. M

Vivillon research thread

Well, I believe you I just find it pretty weird as we are pretty much inland. Or Gamefreak confused us with Slovenia, stuff like that happens sometimes :)
  9. M

Vivillon research thread

Now I am a bit confused. I am sure I had Slovakia set as my region when I started the game, but as I found out my 3DS won't allow me to connect to wifi (because terms of condition unavailable in my country and stuff) I changed it randomly to Finland. I have marine pattern, so I guess it used...
  10. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Shiny pokemon I guess someone was making a compilation some posts earlier so I'll add mine. (Sorry for the bad quality)
  11. M

I saw Ditto in the Pokémon Village or whatever it is called near the last gym.
  12. M

Yellow or Green

Now it matches the flower on my hat. No, seriously, I tend to like random things in yellow. Don't know why, maybe because I tend to wear mostly dark colours and suddenly something as bright as yellow simply is hilarious.
  13. M

So it was not me, I wouldn't do this, I just remember getting a Ledyba yesterday but there is lot of Ledyba there. But now I realized that that Graveler I sent probably evolved at its new trainer, I didn't think about that then but now I feel almost as good as trading my baby Bulbasaur.
  14. M

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

It worked, thank you!
  15. M

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Well, maybe there is the problem as I don't know anything about the upgraded mega ring.
Back
Top Bottom