• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Miju

1. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

i like to keep themes with my nicknames even though i only started giving nicknames last generation. in unova my pokemon all had shortened versions of their japanese names as their nicknames since i orignally learned the japanese names of the unova pokemon and didnt like the english ones, so my...
  2. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've only nicknamed my Pokemon in one game, White. For my party in White, I'd name them a shortened/changed version of a pokemon in their evolutionary family's japanese name. Like for example, I got my Oshawott but I recognized the Pokemon by their japanese names 'cause I got used to them so I...
  3. M

A Pokémon for each genre of music

Jigglypuff/Meloetta- Pop Scrafty- Rap Exploud- Metal Onix- Rock Dodrio- Country Ludicolo- Latin Porygon-Z- Electronic
  4. M

The Splicing Game

Here's that Dragonair/Flaaffy :) How about- Ho-oh & Daikenki (Samurott) That sounds hard :o
  5. M

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen I: Dragonite (Runner Up: Pikachu) (Runner Up Up :P : Mew) Gen II: Umbreon (Runner Up: Pichu) Gen III: Absol (Runner Up: Sceptile) Gen IV: Togekiss (Runner Up: Dusknoir) Gen V: Mijumaru (Runner Up: Stoutland) Runner Up Up :P : Keldeo)
  6. M

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Hai ^__^
  7. M

Which generation has the best music?

I'm a little biased so i'm going with gen 2 but in all honesty I love all generation's music. Each and every one had their own great tunes and melodies. I went with 2 cause it had some of my favorite tracks on there like National Park, Goldenrod City, and Violet City. And the nostalgia :P My...
  8. M

VG Weekly Poll #4: Do you EV Train?

I don't EV train my in-game team but I do EV train Pokemon I plan on using for competitive battling.
  9. M

What time is it over there?

7:40 pm
  10. M

Least Fav Unova Pokemon

Conkledurr is just...Ugh. I hate it's design. The ice cream line is okay but i'd never use it.
  11. M

What was your best moment in your life?

I know what you mean. I was gonna leave from Puerto Rico and my b-day was the day after I left. The night before my flight my family threw me a surprise party. I almost started crying xD One of my favorite moments. Then the day after I left Puerto Rico, was my real birthday. Still felt great...
  12. M

Habits when catching pokemon

I act like they're real and i'm all like- Come on Absol, I just wanna be your friend! ^^ Get in the Poke ball and I promise we can go on an adventure lmao. Or if it just won't stay in i'm all like- Get in this ball right now mister >:O
  13. M

Do you care about Natures?

If the nature doesn't effect my Pokemon's strong points then i'll keep it for the most part. I prefer better natures but i'll take one with a decent or okay one.
  14. M

I'm new here...

Welcome Yoshiwaker! :)
  15. M

Let's be Dream World Friends

DW Name: BadKid If you just happen to see my name, add me ^^; I have like three friends so far.