• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by mijuwott

1. M

The lost Xtransceiver...

I have called Yancy in all the locations about 60 times. I rode the ferris wheel with her, and I've had the call that was voice-only and the call where she was in her work clothes. What do I do now? She doesn't show up in Nimbasa to trade with me.. :/ Please help me. Thank you.
  2. M

Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but it's the closest forum I could find. This is copypasted from another forum because I'm just too lazy to retype it all! I'm just wanting to edit a Pokemon Platinum ROM, so here's what I'm asking: So all I want to do is just to edit a Pokemon...
  3. M

What characters do you hope make an appearance in Best Wishes: Season 2?

Dawn is back right now!!! :D I would have mentioned Dawn if she wasn't already in the show right now.
  4. M

Do you like Cilan's tasting time?

I just think it's really annoying that no matter what they are doing, Cilan will pop up and be like "Well, it just so happens that I'm also a _________ connoisseur!!!"
  5. M

What characters do you hope make an appearance in Best Wishes: Season 2?

As to me, I hope that Gary Oak comes to Unova. As well as Butch and Cassidy of Team Rocket. I hope they meet up with Misty, travel with her for a few episodes, and leave her, haha. Who else would you like to appear, and why? I really hope that Butch and Cassidy show up and show James, Jessie...
  6. M

Misty making a return?

I'm glad Dawn made an appearance, and with the mention and flashback of Brock in one of the newest episodes, I hope he'll make an appearance as well. I don't dislike Misty, but she's definitely not my favourite of Ash's traveling companions.
  7. M

Satoshi to have a new rival

I like Trip as a rival. I really don't see why lots of people can't stand him. Ash's new rival should be kind of... I have no clue. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
  8. M

Wild Pokemaniac Appeared!

Welcome!!^^ Have fun!
  9. M

hi

Hey, welcome! Follow the rules and have fun with your fellow Pokémon fanatics! :D
  10. M

Bui! New member here!

Woo! Welcome to BMGF!!! :D
  11. M

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Pokemon BW2 trading and Dream World? I read somewhere that there was a new Dream World area that had Unova pokemon like Druddigon... I thought it was Icy Cave, but I haven't found any Unova pokemon there... Is that a rumour, or is it confirmed somewhere!? Also, will you be able to trade...
  12. M

Do you have a 3DS already ?

I have a red one, and it's awesome. I cannot wait for a 3D Pokemon main series game.
  13. M

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I know! xD It's just that I saw a lot of people questioning, saying things like "Oh I hope it's real."
  14. M

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? Hello people. Did you not look at the YT user that uploaded that video? It's "PokemonCoJp". I'm pretty sure this video is real.
Back
Top Bottom