Mijzelffan
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished the entire LP, and unless I'm mistook its meaning, Naegi has the choice to say that Kirigiri had a method of entering his room without his key, or confirm that she didn't. (She actually did, she had that master key that belonged to Monobear.) If the player chooses to reveal that she had the master key, that leads to the sad ending of Kirigiri becoming the culprit and the rest of the characters choosing to live in the academy. However, this turns out to be an imagination of Naegi, so that the player can choose otherwise for the other ending.
    I guess the 'two endings' isn't the right way to say it though, as the former result just turns out to be an imagination.

Oh huh. Guess I just had seen a fake picture then xD
    Yeah, I watched the first episode of the anime after I finished reading up to the first Class Trial.
    I finished reading the walkthrough, and it was really amazing. For the trial scenes, I tried finding Youtube videos of those parts and I liked the music played for the trials. I didn't see the possibility of two possible endings coming xD

They said that there was a leaked poster for the game, in which Maya was featured.
    Ah... I haven't spoken to you in a while! By that Kirigiri avatar and tagline, I can only assume you are a fan of Dangan Ronpa?
    Yeah, I expected some sort of a completely written walkthrough, like the kind you see on those gaming sites where the text is written in txt format. I'm done reading the first chapter (?) of the walkthrough, so I'm aware of the format now.
    And I'm honestly amazed with it already. 0.o Actually I also watched the first episode of the anime, and it's quite amazing too.

Oh, and congrats, Maya is confirmed to appear in the upcoming Phoenix Wright game, it seems XD
    Oh wow, I was wondering why the file was so big. I first thought the game was already dubbed, since there were quite a number of fanarts on the internet. :eek:
    Are the dialogues good? If it's that good when you've only read the game's plot (rather than watching) then it must be amazing.
    Dangan Ronpa 1 spoilers up until endgame:(wouldn't want anyone to read this and accidentally spoil them)

Sable had to work so hard to raise Mabel after their parents died. You can't help but admire Sable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom