Mijzelffan
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Luckily unapproved comments show up on recent comments with a little note, so it'll make things easier to keep track of.
    Same. Looks like he's close, though.
    Hello Mijzelffan, we already have each others 3DS Friend Codes but I bought a Xerneas-Yveltal Red 3DS XL on Friday 27th September as a second 3DS for trading Pokémon between my X and Y versions which has a friend code of 5129-1384-7986. Can you please add the friend code of my my new 3DS XL to your friend list? I will often be using it for online Pokémon X and Y battles and trades and the online features of future 3DS games.
    EDIT: The Game Chat I tried to contact you with earlier didn't work very well but I wanted to say the same thing as in this VM.
    It's the name of a place. Last time I checked my Grammar Nazi manual, that was a reason for capitalization.
    Would I be able to change the name of a certain ship in the shipping thread? xD
    It's OK man. You're just passionate about your beliefs. Try to refrain from letting emotions get the best of you in debates.

Where exactly are you right now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom