• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Mijzelffan
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• More love for IF than the original ending.

(Not to mention that he had the knife out to begin with. I get having it on your person in that situation, but you'd think he'd hide it.)
    One page of the prequel manga really hit you hard, yes? Or at least I think you mentioned something similar to that happening in the BCCT.
    How so? Or is it too spoilery for you to tell me?
    I'm noticing that from reading. Is the same true for the manga adaptions?

It was good, but I dunno, it felt like Mabel got shafted a bit, even with her grappling hook finally coming through for them.
    Also surprised that they showed blood on the show, though why just a nosebleed I have no idea.
    I'm looking forward to that. x3 And I agree, they're quite cute.
    But then I won't want to watch the anime. Same thing happened with Mirai Nikki and possibly Attack on Titan.

Some parts of it had me going "eh," but THAT ENDING OMFT

Also I ended up getting these at Subway (though the Mabel ones aren't mine.)
    I played Sacred Stones from the Ambassador Program, but I foolishly killed all my units, and was unable to continue so I said fuck it. Also, there's no marriage in the Japanese version?

Modern obviously. I doubt half of my units would still be with me if I played Classic.
    YES! How many times do I have to repeat this? Haha

Anyways, I learned from my mistake. I accidentally killed Tharja and had to do over the whole battle. I got all the other important characters though.
    I don't actually have Gaius. I killed him before I knew he was important. Will this be a problem in the long run?
    This is a lot to take in, but thanks for the advice! At least I have direction now. Before I was just gonna go through blindly.
    Great. I'll do these. So can any male and female units potentially marry each other?
    My knowledge of Cyrillic turned out to be quite useful. I read that clearly. I'm not silly.

Sounds like a plan? It's my first Fire Emblem game, so I'm still trying to grasp the the gameplay mechanics. Did you play on n00b or Classic mode?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom